future of King J

bigapple

Starter
I am reading from some sources that Cavs can create stronger team than Miami IF Lebron in 2k14 will go to Cleveland and will be playing with Irving. Kyrie is complete new level of PG this is not type of Parker that guy is totaly stronger faster

list me other PG who scored 40 @MSG but with bad team just like Wizards b4 Wall was playing

Cavs are targeting Odden

look @ their roster age lot players from 87-90 this is extermely young team + they for sure have so good picks for 2014.

Why i am tellin all of this bcoz look @ Knicks they allways have some opponents which r stronger for them

80s it was allways some1 boston detroit 90s pacers bulls heat 00's was no playoffs

now again heat bulls

if that 2014 will happend Knicks will get another opponent will strong guns

for me Knicks have to acquire big man lineup b4 MELO reach 30 coz he will not be playing alone whole season/playoffs even is hell scoring 40+

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Not diminishing Irving's performance ...... but scoring 40 is alot easier playing for a bad team as a PG where you don't have to set up other teammates for shots, etc since they suck and your the best scoring option.....

Regardless, he obviously is a talented player and someone that would attract potential free agents. Still though, I don't see Lebron going anywhere, especially back to Cleveland, no matter what he says/implies/tweets/whatever.

In the end there will always be a team in the Knicks way to a finals.....but as good as Miami is, they aren't on the level of the 90s Bulls and probably will never be (or any other competition for that matter).

Just my opinion....there will always be a team in the way, the Knicks just need to go through them for a title. I believe we have the pieces to potentially do it this year, but it will be extremely tough and will take all the Knicks have to do it.....we will see.

Sent from my LG-P999

smokes

Huge Member
Dan Gilbert is the owner... Perhaps you don't remember what happened after Lebron left Cleveland? derrrrrrrrp

bigapple

Starter
K-mart and J Kidd sweept Knicks in playoffs now both of them are in Knicks uniforms

everything can happen but it will be James decision + marketing.

smokes

Huge Member
That is one of the worst comparisons I've ever seen.

Owner of the Cavaliers Dan Gilbert repeatedly called out Lebron upon his departure, promised his fans in a letter that Cleveland would win a title before Miami (http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/news/gilbert_letter_100708.html), voiced his approval of fans BURNING Lebron's jersey... The list goes on.

Not quite the same as a couple of good players who happened to beat us in the playoffs many moons ago.

If Lebron were to go back to the Cavs with Gilbert as owner that would be some of the weakest stuff ever.

bigapple

Starter
very ****ty letter

and this
I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-TITLED FORMER ‘KING’ WINS ONE"

nothing but crap.
I know that owner i saw him i will call it disrespectufll if some1 is taking decision as player and owner says something like that.

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
One thing I respect Lebron for is he knew where he wanted to go and despite taking HEAT (no pun intended) for his decision it didn't stop him from making that choice as opposed to Howard who tip toes around everything and changes his mind on a daily basis it seems.......

That being said IF Lebron decided he wanted to go back to Cleveland I'm sure he would have no problem taking potential criticism for it......and as pissed as Gilbert was when Lebron left, NO WAY he turns down a chance to bring him back.

I still don't see it happening ..... but its definitely possible ..... all depends on what Lebron wants.

Sent from my LG-P999