Game Thread: NY Knicks vs Golden State Warriors 02/27/13 8:00

metrocard

Legend
Damn, we could of drafted Curry too. I thought he was overrated, but when he's healthy he's as good Derrick Rose or Kyrie Irving IMO.

Kiyaman

Legend
Coach Woodson can scowl at our guys all he wants, this kind of garbage play at both ends of the court over this long a stretch can't just be poor execution of a good game plan. If we believe that now, then we have to go back and believe that back when MDA was in charge, too. We need to mix things up at this point. C'mon, guys.

Let's go Knicks!

PG- Prig only receive 4 minute of playingtime out of 24 minutes .. Felton, JR, Melo, and Tyson played 20 minute of playingtime before halftime .. this is why we couldnt stretch our 10 point lead in the 1st quarter to 15 in the 2nd quarter. We let a no-bigman Golden State team come back to tie the score.
Halftime 58-53

Damn! Felton cant run a fastbreak or throw a lob-pass, or speed the tempo up to get down court before GS little-men. Damn!! lastseason Portland fans kept mentionin that Felton's career as a NBA starter was over.
The westcoast guards be tearing Felton a new A...hole

metrocard

Legend
Woodson will not make adjustments as usual. Potential loss here folks, sadly.

Mike is a go with the flow type guy. Perfect coach....

Curry's single-handedly keeping the Warriors in the game...

And now he is single-handedly beating us, on our home court, without any answer in sight. Crazy. He's having a phenomenal night, but good teams need to have answers to things like this.

smokes

Huge Member
Damn, we could of drafted Curry too. I thought he was overrated, but when he's healthy he's as good Derrick Rose or Kyrie Irving IMO.

No we couldn't have. Remember everyone thought we were going to draft him and the Knicks decided to tell the entire league how he was the best shooter ever and GSW took him the pick before us. Then we panicked and took Jordan Hill.

metrocard

Legend
No we couldn't have. Remember everyone thought we were going to draft him and the Knicks decided to tell the entire league how he was the best shooter ever and GSW took him the pick before us. Then we panicked and took Jordan Hill.

I remember that, you're right....

ugh, Jordan Hill.

Did you guys see Prigioni's defense? making plays.