Knicks vs Cavs Game thread

Alright, fellas, sometimes it's darkest before the dawn. It's now or never for Amare. He can dominate teams like Cleveland on the offensive end if we let him. I'm not saying we're going to be better without Melo, that's crazy, but there's a lot more shots to go around now for our other struggling players to get something going.

Let's go Knicks! Save Coach Woodson's job, if it is right that it should be saved.

JoeBo21

Benchwarmer
one down JR.smith to go .... other teammates want to score too. we're playing the 20-39 Cleveland Cavs not Miami

yea its love/hate with JR. Like they've been talking about during the game he needs to learn to get closer and drive to the hoop when the 3 isn't falling

good start to the second half here

Felton to Amare for the reverse stuff! Finally some shades of that awesome first half from that 2010 - 2011 season.

JoeBo21

Benchwarmer
JR is actually playing good, i don't know what you guys are talking about.

o-rly001.jpg

I honestly believe J.R. Smith is doing what he thinks is best out there by dribbling around like crazy trying to get his shot, but man, this is hard basketball to watch because it just isn't good basketball at any level.

If Amare is sitting because of continued minutes restrictions, then Woodson has to at least consider putting Copeland out there. We need a frontcourt player with any semblance of an offensive game and that is something Copeland can give us against a team like this.