Knicks vs Cavs Game thread

The offensive rebound saves us from the brink of destruction, but of course, Kidd can't hit a free throw.

That was a terrible defensive scheme to allow that to happen, Chandler on Irving, and I think we got a break on a no-call on that play, but I'll take it at this point.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Trade Melo! :lol:

How many centers can you confidently put on Uncle Drew when up 3? The footwork, boys, sensational! Props to every player that played after Melo went down. Immense props to STAT for showing grit when we needed it most.

Props also to JR (on and off) for a good game, and the PG trio for adding shooting and hustle. Great to see J Kidd back and brewing confidence.

That was one of the most manic games I have ever watched. :peace:

Kiyaman

Legend
That was our first come-back WIN this season!
and Melo didnt have one second of it .. Now thats Postseason B.Ball .. Stops-Stops-Stops

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
Always love man the F up victories.

Tonight the boys had every excuse to drop their heads, coming off tough loss to Heat, back to back on the road against an inform Cavs side, lose Melo and yet one more win for the good guys.

Hats off boys.

LeFlume

All Star
It's a different ballgame in the post season. Melo-Chandler-STAT will be perfect come play off time. I'm not worried about now...

Rob Low

Rotation player
I would start Kenyon at the 4 when he gets back into shape and learns the plays and have a lineup of

Felton
Shump
Melo
Kenyon
Tyson

and off the bench

Prigioni
Kidd
Jr
Amare
Camby

Kiyaman

Legend
It's a different ballgame in the post season. Melo-Chandler-STAT will be perfect come play off time. I'm not worried about now...

Yeah its different from the way we been playing, before this game .. postseason calls for 10-0 runs, come-backs, and STOPS, something we showed tonight. all we have to work on is holding the lead

I guess u never seen Melo & JR in a series .... its much different than Stat & Tyson in a series

Last edited:
I just hope Melo didn't quit because they were losing. Hopefully this win will show Melo and the rest of the team how much potential they really have.