Woody admits mistake with Melo hurting Knee

petescud

Starter
Melo asked to come out cause of the sore knee stiffness, and Woody ignored it. Now he blames himself for Melo getting hurt. He will probably miss 2 games, which if thats all it is, is fine. He could use the rest. What do you guys think

bigapple

Starter
maybe melo should also make break with OKC @ MSG bcoz i dont see Knicks is that game. They sweept Clippers lost just once to Lakers. This is team on Spurs level.They are yournger faster most furious high % scoring and KD is there.

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
maybe melo should also make break with OKC @ MSG bcoz i dont see Knicks is that game. They sweept Clippers lost just once to Lakers. This is team on Spurs level.They are yournger faster most furious high % scoring and KD is there.

We beat the Spurs twice homie, you don't wanna mail it in against any opponent, especially at the Garden. Will be a tough one for sure, but you give yourself best chance to win. I think Melo comes back because he likes the big showdowns, while I prefer if he's not close to 100% he waits, but whatever. Tough dilemma for me, to be great we need Melo, but he def stunts ball movement, and I enjoy watching good team ball

Kiyaman

Legend
BULLSHiiiiii

Who really gives a F
its all LIES
Why isnt Woody giving praise to the "Team-Defense" that came back from being down 22 points?
Woody shouldve been commenting on how great our "Team-Defense" won the game to media and NBA announcers to pump up the confidence in our roster-players to keep up the good work on the defensive-end.
WTF does Melo have to do with praising YOUR team for winning a game on their defensive-effort?

That was not the first time this season a mediocre team took a 20 point lead on us early in the first half with Melo on the court, and it wont be the last.

Our many lineups has been clueless on
Team-Defense when both Melo & JR are in the lineup together this season.
We need to stop with all the media-excuses on Dolan's Goldenboy Melo .... we havnt won a game on our DEFENSE in such a long time, that when we do win a game on our DEFENSE (rather than 3-ball shooting), Dolan's media only want to ask the coach a million question about Melo injury. Well Melo step on his own foot and fell, all my 3 to 5 year old grandchildren did the samething, girls we pamper, boys we tell get up and do it again. Guess which one Melo falls under?
I just LUV my New York propaganda...

CA7

Scoring Champ
I dont get this he stunts ball movement, its like guys only want him shooting spot up J's, he gets the ball with 8 seconds on the shot clock, WTF else is he suppose to do