Knicks, worst pick and roll defense in the NBA vs Thunder 8PM 3/7/13

PatrickChewing

Benchwarmer
I know J.R. has two buzzer-beating jumpers this season, but DRIVE TO THE HOOP. Ugh. Low basketball IQ cost them a shot to win this game.

Knicks32

Benchwarmer
That last play made me so upset. Wow. How about setting up a real play and getting some ball movement rather than just inbound to JR to take any crazy shot he wants. As if everyone didn't know the ball was going to him.

Why not drive to the ****ing basket and at least get the chance of a foul call? Felton was penetrating well all game.

SMH

What a disappointing loss.

petescud

Starter
Take it to the hole.....Tyson or Amare for a dunk and a possible foul on the play...

i agree....this is what i wish our coach would preach....if you were the other team who do you think would take the last shot....guaranteed Scott Brooks told them all that either Amar'e or JR will chuck up the final shot, instead of driving to the hole. kinda sucks too, cause we lost at least 5 games this year cause of our final play strategy. I like Woodson but there's definitely better coaches

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
Can't fault the effort, tired in the 4TH, 3 games in 4 days took it's toll.

That said...

1. Fat Ray Felton has been a joke for months. Even a semi decent game by Fat Ray and Knicks pull out a victory.

2. Woodson is a joke. How Prigs gets benched in favor of Fat Rays display tonight is mind boggling. Also not a more incompetent coach coming out of time outs than Woodson.