Its over knicks fans!!

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
That's a three game winning streak for the bogus, no hoops knowing, non-Knick fan rooting, chicken little a** "the sky is falling" thread starter. Magic number: 3:)

We won't face likes of Magic and Raptors in the playoffs. Record against teams at at/over 500 is 17-16, hardly something to be proud of. Let see how we do against Celtics, Grizz, Bulls, OKC and Pacers over the coming weeks before we act as if the Knicks are legit contenders.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
We won't face likes of Magic and Raptors in the playoffs. Record against teams at at/over 500 is 17-16, hardly something to be proud of. Let see how we do against Celtics, Grizz, Bulls, OKC and Pacers over the coming weeks before we act as if the Knicks are legit contenders.

Bingo!! The knicks have played good the past three or four games but the teams that they have beat are nothing to be excited about.

jimkcchief88

All Star

Uhhh hater.....we are the#2 seed in the East....That means we are legit...first team on your list spanked....melo is back....You are a newbie but think twice about co-signing with this hater-thread-starter.... We are on a five game winning streak after this chicken little proclaimed the our season is over. Au contraire mon frere:)

jimkcchief88

All Star
I love the way this forum blows up and suddenly everyone crawls out from under their rocks to bitch and moan because suddenly the season has turned upside down.

Where were you all during the good times huh? Most of you can f*ck off quite frankly imo.

Hiding again now that we are winning again, bogus fans if you ask me

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
Hiding again now that we are winning again, bogus fans if you ask me

Whos hiding?:boohoo: I hav'nt went nowhere. Do you honestly think that this team will win it all? I don't! Trust me I hope I eat crow b/c I would love to see them winning the whole thing but I don't see it happening.If that makes me a hater then I guess im a hater lol.This is a forum for everybody to write what they think about the knicks.Just cause I think the knicks isn't going to win it all makes me a hater? GROW UP SON!!It looks like you get mad at EVERY poster on here that does'nt agree with you.At the rate you are going you won't have very many people on here that will like you.Keep it up man you are doing a great job on hating on everybody.Looks like somebody is a hater :smokin:

jimkcchief88

All Star
I don't need to grow up chicken little....Who is the snot nosed brat here???? The whiner who declares the season over while we are the second team in the East??.? Yep so stop yourself...better yet stop watching and posting because the season is OVER....Do us real fans a favor and go root for a different team... You said it yourself. "The season is over...." This is your ill-concieved thread so put your money where your mouth is and don't watch.....

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
Uhhh hater.....we are the#2 seed in the East....That means we are legit...first team on your list spanked....melo is back....You are a newbie but think twice about co-signing with this hater-thread-starter.... We are on a five game winning streak after this chicken little proclaimed the our season is over. Au contraire mon frere:)

Simple we don't have a coach.

Have lost countless games thanks to Woodson i.e twice vs pathetic Raptors, piss poor Sixers, twice to poor Blazers, lottery bound Wizards. Six games that would/should have seen the second seed wrapped up and thereby hand us the flexibility to rest our vets down the stretch.

jimkcchief88

All Star
That's a six game winning streak and we are beating teams other than Toronto and the Sixers... You ready to be a Knicks fan now or do you wanna keep hating???

DrB

Benchwarmer
I sent this post to every KNICK player and Woodson posted it in the Locker room...voila 6 wins in row.....

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
I sent this post to every KNICK player and Woodson posted it in the Locker room...voila 6 wins in row.....

So in other words I am a goodluck charm?My words of wisdom started this streak.Hmmm I'll take it :thumbsup::peace:

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
That's a six game winning streak and we are beating teams other than Toronto and the Sixers... You ready to be a Knicks fan now or do you wanna keep hating???

I have no faith in Woodson. Second half of Grizz game highlights all that is wrong with the Knicks under Woodson.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
I wanna say we're back too but i need more. So many stories to our season...will melo become more of a leader after the olympics, will the old heads hold up, will amare and state mesh, stats injury then return, will Raymond make us forget about lin, will k mart help us. So many lineup changes and injuries and we're still right there. I feel like they're back but let us win 4 out of 5 and we'll see

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

jimkcchief88

All Star
Sometimes you have to talk your team up. We wrote off the 2011 Stl Louis Baseball Cardinal in August when they were 8 games out and them mugs ran the table on the way to a chip. Lesson: You don't write off your team until the final strike at the bottom of the 9th:)

DrB

Benchwarmer
DITTO to the second half of the Bobcats game

SO its the second half and here comes ISO Melo, ISO Felton, ISO J.R. which features them doing too much dribbling between multiple defenders leading to steals by the Bobcats...nauseating to see after the excellant ball movement and shot selection of the last 2 games first halves.
*******I BLAME WOODSON FOR NOT ADDRESSING THIS....self preservation no doubt. Why piss off Melo and become unemployed. Why join Avery Johnson?************

pat

Starter
every person who agreed on this thread including thread maker can suck it.
no faith.

Nevertheless, apart from the Memphis game we did not go onto a streak against quality teams. I am happy with the winning streak but it is at least partially due to a friendly schedule.

pat

Starter
Miami, Atlanta and Boston twice... you're saying they're not quality teams?

Boston during a losing streak (without KG and Rondo), Miami without Lebron and Wade and Altanta has been sub-par throughout the season. If we manage to finish off OKC we might have something going here. Otherwise I refuse to get all hyped up.