Game Thread Knicks @ Portland Trailblazers

jimkcchief88

All Star
MIZZOU, Georgetown Hoyas, and I pickup a sweetheart team during the tourney. As far as players I wish I had time to watch more college hoops:(. MIZZOU has a couple seniors that should get a look: Lawrence bowers and Alex Oriaki. Bowers is an athletic 6'10" swing man with touch from 3 and Oriaki is a transfer from Uconn's championship team. Oriaki is center/power forward that needs more polished post moves, but is strong and can board and shoots a high fg/ft%. Otto Porter is a 6'10" stud fom g-town that can do it all:)

Kiyaman

Legend
Why did Woody put JR back into the game he cant stay in front of any of Portland's guards on defense, plus JR is holdin the ball on offense

Copeland Copeland Copeland Wooody

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
Have never in my life seen a poorer coaching job in the last 5 minutes of a half than what Fraudson just produced in Portland.

Brings back Fat Ray over balling Prigs, allows JR.Brick to go all ISO and double digit lead turns into 3 point deficit. All that and not a single time out during Blazers run from Fraudson to stop the bleeding.

Kiyaman

Legend
Have never in my life seen a poorer coaching job in the last 5 minutes of a half than what Fraudson just produced in Portland.

Brings back Fat Ray over balling Prigs, allows JR.Brick to go all ISO and double digit lead turns into 3 point deficit. All that and not a single time out during Blazers run from Fraudson to stop the bleeding.

So So TRUE

goldenchild1688

Benchwarmer
at least shumpert looks better these past few games. He's stringing together a solid stretch. No surprise Copeland gets yanked nearly 3 mins into the 3rd. Its like Woodson has something against this guy. His D hasn't been that bad especially when compared to the host of players on this team and he's probably the most efficient option we have left there with everyone hurt.

xk3smith

Benchwarmer
Copeland makes one bad play. Ref miss a obvious foul call and now he is riding the bench???? JR is stinking up the place and he's still out there??? Woodson, WTF

Kiyaman

Legend
Its official Woody n JR want to lose this game .. Woody looking for 30 minute players, and JR is defenseless n scoreless

goldenchild1688

Benchwarmer
Jr. reminds me of a young Crawford before Larry Brown emphasized to him to stop shooting so many 3's and use his skill sets to attack the rim and get to the line more. Crawford is still mostly a perimeter player but he definitely since then made a much more conservative effort that year and moving on to attack the rim more

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
Fraudson love affair with Fat Ray killed any shot of a victory.

When Prigs on the floor we out scored the Blazers but with Fat Ray on the floor we were slaughtered. Not a more inept coach in all of the NBA right now than Fraudson, first half with Prigs in the game the Knicks up by 8 points, take out Prigs for Fat Ray and end the half down by 3. Second half down by 16 points take out Fat Ray for Prigs and cut lead to 6 points Last 6 minutes out goes Prigs in comes Fat Ray and we lose by 15.

Could be wrong but off the top of my head Knicks were +18 with Prigs on the floor and in the minus high 20's with Fat Ray on the floor. That is just bewildering incompetence on the part of any head coach and his staff.

Last edited: