On occasion, Ray Felton's P&R D is just f*cked.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Rady! What's good, my friend? You need to get in to your admin control panel and alter how many YouTube videos one post can have. 15 works fine, but any more creates a slow page load time.

nice-catch-big-butt.gif

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
Felton's lack of footwork and perifoveal vision and overall body reflex is below average. He looks like a rookie on defense. He gets caught by the pick and roll ALL the time. Felton doesnt have the foot speed to keep up his man, thus easy points for ALL point guards in the NBA.

nuckles2k2

Superstar
Apparently not as cool as either straight up ignoring your computer saying "this **** isn't a word" or not seeing the warning in your peripheral vision as you're typing.

It's all good tho, no harm no foul.

metrocard

Legend
Apparently not as cool as either straight up ignoring your computer saying "this **** isn't a word" or not seeing the warning in your peripheral vision as you're typing.

It's all good tho, no harm no foul.

Oh wow, this is really serious to you.
is there anything else you'd like to add?

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Pick n roll D is tough. Ray actually did right thing in OP vid. He went over pick but was late getting to his man. I've seen much worse.

You're a funny dude metro. You're grammar has taken a downturn lately, content is still there however.

metrocard

Legend
Pick n roll D is tough. Ray actually did right thing in OP vid. He went over pick but was late getting to his man. I've seen much worse.

You're a funny dude metro. You're grammar has taken a downturn lately, content is still there however.

Too many concussions from boxing I guess.

bigapple

Starter

point me 1 team that won title using Danotni style

u can create metropedia and put all his "about nothing" photos and check counter l8er :)

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Crazy⑧s;266948 said:
Rady! What's good, my friend? You need to get in to your admin control panel and alter how many YouTube videos one post can have. 15 works fine, but any more creates a slow page load time.

nice-catch-big-butt.gif

Crazy, what's good! Good to see you around!
I have no idea how to change that but i think it works if you use the classic

Red

TYPE-A
Felton's lack of footwork and perifoveal vision and overall body reflex is below average. He looks like a rookie on defense. He gets caught by the pick and roll ALL the time. Felton doesnt have the foot speed to keep up his man, thus easy points for ALL point guards in the NBA.

Feltons' issue isn't physical, he has the speed and quickness.

His problem (and many others on our team) is poor technique exacerbated by poor coaching strategy.

There are tell tell signs if a defender uses the proper technique to stay in front of his man (besides us seeing him stay in front of his man) and I don't see it with the majority of these players.

I'm fully confident that if hired, I could provide immediate dividends by teaching this team how to play defense. As a coach it really pains me to know that these "professional" coaches can't even get their players to display proper defensive fundamental techniques.

Just put the spotlight on a Tom Thibs team and watch the defense.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I'm fully confident that if hired, I could provide immediate dividends by teaching this team how to play defense. As a coach it really pains me to know that these "professional" coaches can't even get their players to display proper defensive fundamental techniques.

:lol: And how would you do that? It comes down to so much more than what you think you know/are capable of.

And don't reply to this herpes born pygmy like he knows a single thing about basketball. He just types in and repeats google topics and feigns cleverness. Dude's a straight fake that never played hoops.

metrocard

Legend
Feltons' issue isn't physical, he has the speed and quickness.

His problem (and many others on our team) is poor technique exacerbated by poor coaching strategy.

There are tell tell signs if a defender uses the proper technique to stay in front of his man (besides us seeing him stay in front of his man) and I don't see it with the majority of these players.

Just put the spotlight on a Tom Thibs team and watch the defense.

Felton is fast, but I wouldnt rank him in the top 10 in the NBA in terms of speed. That's speed going forward.

Felton's lateral movement is quit poor, also moving backwards Felton's foot quickness is not enough to stay infront of his defenders.

You're right, it can be changed with practice. Nate Robinson was horrible defensively as a Knick, he goes to Chicago and he becomes a ball hawk and lives to deny the ball. Thibs is a great coach simply.

Crazy8, you're still upset? Damn you're really a weaker character than I thought. For a guy who sits home all day and jerks his sons off, I don't think you have much of an athletic background besides running after kids. You play hoops? haha, okay kangaroo boy. You look more related to Steve Irwin than you look like you ever touched a basketball. I worked with collegiate D1 basketball athletes as a strength and conditioning coach and I been following the NBA and been an NBA draft geek since 1998. Stop being so mad, it was never that serious...it's hard to take you seriously at this point since all your post this year have been worst than bigapple. You're the resident troll now.