Knicks scouting Delonte West

knicksince 93

Rotation player
u right, Delonte West have a load more of NBA experience than James White, but so did Ronnie Brewer.
We have a large load of experience throughout our roster .. we need young athletic role-players that are HUNGRY like James White .. we dont need a injury-prone Delonte West who only hunger is debating with reffs.

So u wanna keep white but get rid of melo and jr, i really don't understand that logic right there. Its too comical

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Kiyaman

Legend
So u wanna keep white but get rid of melo and jr, i really don't understand that logic right there. Its too comical

It wont be comical come postseason time .. when 13 healthy teammates all bailout to having some kind of injury, or u dont recall the ole Melo-Nuggets first-round exit.

I like White b/c his confidence on offens/defense has improve tremendously from being a 4 minute starter.
Although, we dont have a decent offensive system (other than Iso n 3-ball) White is doing his best at slashing to the basket, something we only get from Felton. Our defensive system is nonexisting, we been dependin on players experience to make a defensive-system however, when it comes to pressure-defense our best lineup is Camby, K-Mart, White, Shump, Kidd.
Right now .. James White is playing for a 2013-14 contract, from us or the next team...

Kiyaman

Legend
James white is not young. Ronnie brewer should have been kept over james white. Delonte west is a legit ball player who can guard those point guards that bake felton. He can also shoot the 3 and go to the hole. White doesn't even look like he belongs out there and he doesn't. Him playing is a joke

Why did Woody put White in the starting-lineup?
How many 1st qtr. have oponents outscored us with White as a starter?
That's the JOKE!!!