Knicks vs Jizz 10:30 PM EST

Kiyaman

Legend
Tonite ....
The Bulls almost stopped the Denver Nuggets 12 game win streak in overtime.
The Celtics almost stopped the Miami Heat 23 win streak
The officials played a big-roll down the stretch of both games

Number3

Benchwarmer
We play better with prigioni.. Hes smarter plays simple and hardworker.. We start losing the lead with Jr smith doin stupid plays and shootin to much. Also felton running the point cause to many turnovers

Kiyaman

Legend
Injuries .. got us playing 5 bench-players in our starter lineup

Coach Woody is hard headed .. all season long I kept mentioning Woody needs to put a lineup of bench-players on the court for 6 straight minutes per game to get them GELLIN as our 2nd-unit lineup.

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
Quality victory.

Nice to see some real team basketball.

Kurt Thomas huge tonight, even Felton and JR produced a patient, disciplined and intelligent game.

bigapple

Starter
Tonite ....
The Bulls almost stopped the Denver Nuggets 12 game win streak in overtime.
The Celtics almost stopped the Miami Heat 23 win streak
The officials played a big-roll down the stretch of both games

that was like dejavu Heat @ Knicks also more than 15 pts in half but celtics had 10 pts advantage in 4th.

But this is Lebron heat he was playing completely alone with lil addition of career high jump shots Bosh 54%
one 3 from Chalmers

now i am w8in for Spurs 31.03 i hope POP will put whole army if NOT he will be fined :D

jimkcchief88

All Star
Injuries .. got us playing 5 bench-players in our starter lineup

Coach Woody is hard headed .. all season long I kept mentioning Woody needs to put a lineup of bench-players on the court for 6 straight minutes per game to get them GELLIN as our 2nd-unit lineup.

That's funny. I actually thought about you Kiya in the first quarter when I saw Prigs running aroung I thought" this should make Kiya happy." In all seriousness, that was a hard fought win. I was proud of our boys last night. That win was about KNICKS PRIDE. That win was about "we aint gettin swept" on this West Coast trip, stars our not. I hope STAT was on the bench last night watching Kurt Thomas play defense. What a gritty effort by a true KNICK. That was old school. That was "twenty years younger or not you aint schooling me on the block." I really hope STAT saw Kurt Thomas gutting it out at 40 years old and learns a lesson about guts, heart, and proffesionalism. That means not taking yourself out of the playoffs by punching a fire extinguisher because you played like crap. And maybe try gutting it out for a change and putting the team first instead of spending more time in the doctors office than on the court. And maybe learn how to play defense with using leverage and postitioning instead of athletism or not at all. Nice win albiet against a weaker team but something to build upon none the less. Magic number:4

groundpilot

Benchwarmer
This win proves one thing to me. We dont play hard most of the time, but we play hard when we want to.
This team is a joke and will never win anything with this roster and especially with this clown coach.
Period

skisloper

Starter
co-sign...sadly.

I agree but disagree.....

When playoff time comes you will have the players that do put out for everygame now stepping up since its the playoffs.....Melo I am sure ill again dive for balls as he did in the sixers game earlier in the season....

Woodson is the big issue. More important then home court advantage is having a healthy time. He is a short sighted coach then really fails in strategic thinking......

We must assume Stat is done or best cae maybe back 2nd round of the playoffs....Kurt Thomas should alo be assumed finished....

This leaves Chandler, Camby and Kmart as our bigs....We lose any of these 3 players and will be out by the 2nd round if that far.......Knicks need to sign a bigman and Harrilson is fine....We must use Copeland more in the bigman situation as well.....Woodson cannot run our 3 bigs with crazy minutes..... With a team of this age the goal was to get to the playoffs and then break out.....Woodson cannot be shortsighted....

I pray they do not look to pick up a PG......With Prigs, Woodson, Kidd and Shump we are good enough ...

Lets just hope Woodson will be shown the big picture because we know he does not see it....

metrocard

Legend
I agree but disagree.....

When playoff time comes you will have the players that do put out for everygame now stepping up since its the playoffs.....Melo I am sure ill again dive for balls as he did in the sixers game earlier in the season....

Woodson is the big issue. More important then home court advantage is having a healthy time. He is a short sighted coach then really fails in strategic thinking......

We must assume Stat is done or best cae maybe back 2nd round of the playoffs....Kurt Thomas should alo be assumed finished....

This leaves Chandler, Camby and Kmart as our bigs....We lose any of these 3 players and will be out by the 2nd round if that far.......Knicks need to sign a bigman and Harrilson is fine....We must use Copeland more in the bigman situation as well.....Woodson cannot run our 3 bigs with crazy minutes..... With a team of this age the goal was to get to the playoffs and then break out.....Woodson cannot be shortsighted....

I pray they do not look to pick up a PG......With Prigs, Woodson, Kidd and Shump we are good enough ...

Lets just hope Woodson will be shown the big picture because we know he does not see it....

Good enough, but against who?

the Bucks?

In a playoff series, I don't know until we see this team finish strong and develop confidence, they once had in the Nov/Dec.

skisloper

Starter
Good enough, but against who?

the Bucks?

In a playoff series, I don't know until we see this team finish strong and develop confidence, they once had in the Nov/Dec.

wow I really need to proof read my posts..
Just so clarify I think guys like Felton and Melo will outperform in the playoffs versus regular season....More to gain less to lose....I hat that way of thinking but we all know Melo will give 110% in the playoffs and not regular season...

If Woodson keeps Kidd to limited minutes not then he should be quite a factor come playoff time...

No doubt confidence is a huge thing but I think the Knicks will find it come playoff time if and only if Woodson does not wear these guys down.........

Our goal's should be
1. Keep our Main guys healthy......as there is no room for error.
( unlike Doc Rivers, Woodson is not capable of strategizing )
2. Avoid the Heat in the first 2 rounds.
3. Home court advantage.