Emergency game thread

Kiyaman

Legend
Aaiite .. 44th win, on our way to a 50 win season

comon y'all gimmee sum hits ..
postseason rotation lineups ..
pick-one

How did the Felton & Shump pair look ???
How did the Kidd & Prig pair look???
How did the Melo & JR pair look???
How did the K-Mart & JR pair look???
How did the Melo & K-Mart pair look???

Should have been a laugher after that 1st half, but this is still a big win against a top team in the West. Let's go Knicks!

Also, feel free to switch to ESPN if you haven't had enough basketball for the evening. Bulls up by 8 over the Heat with 5 and a half minutes to go. Streak in jeopardy once again.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Wow, that was close, at the half I switched to another episode of The Brigde to catch the end of the 4th quarter and damn was I shocked.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
I'm rooting for the heat. I want them to have that streak win they play those knick boys

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

DrB

Benchwarmer
Last time I saw the Knicks play like they did in the first half was when Clyde, Debusscher, Willis Reed, Bill Bradly and the Dick Barnett were playing ...and of course they added the Earl "THE PEARL" Monroe to that mix. It was unselfish rapid ball movement which resulted in "hitting the open man" and those guys just knocked it down....

DrB

Benchwarmer
Shump is really maturing...letting the game come to him. Great game aganst Boston defensively and now this brake out game on offense. Welcome back Iman.

DrB

Benchwarmer
Fantastic First Half but

Copeland grabbing a rebound over Zack Randolf and Marc Gasol in the 3rd Quarter and then going up like a BEAST to score over them had me screaming..."We are back." That was the answer to the thread IT'S OVER KNICK FANS"