Game Thread: NY Knicks vs Charlotte Bobcats 03/29/13 7:30

metrocard

Legend
JR Smith plays well, I hide.
I bad mouth the guy since January. Hopefully his play continues long enough to take us to the Finals.

Oldtimer

Rotation player
JR is not simply on a hot streak. He has changed his game He has never gone to the rim on any consistent basis. He is going to the rim now and he is beasting. I think this is a new JR.

Kiyaman

Legend
We just played the #1 Lottery team that NEED this first pick in the 2013-draft, plus 3 big signing in the offseason.
The Bobcats are a top-3 D.League team......

Why didnt Woody give 15 or more minutes of playingtime to Prig, White, Copeland, and Camby???
we were only playing the 17-55 Bobcats...

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer
Keep Camby and the rest of the old bigs fresh for the playoffs. We're going to need every once of effort from their decaying bodies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigapple

Starter
Iverson was using nickname The Answer so JR should be The Diffrence Maker

he stop using his jumpshots he started to use something close to Dream shake for his position which is really unguardable

only negative i see that JR stolen spotlight from MELO + i see that Melo doesnt want pass ball to JR.

Kiyaman

Legend
JR is not simply on a hot streak. He has changed his game He has never gone to the rim on any consistent basis. He is going to the rim now and he is beasting. I think this is a new JR.

:agreed:
I have to agree .. for some unnatural reason (signing the beast of toughness K-Mart) JR has stepped up his game.

Our next 3 games (Boston/Miami/Atlanta) we will need the new JR to keep his winning performance ..
Boston is a must WIN circumstance for team-confidence. NO-EXCUSES will be accepted!!!