• Total voters

Trin_Starr

Starter
There is a thin line between love and hate

AND RIGHT NOW, I HATE THE KNICKS!
THEIR LACK OF EFFORT IS DISGUSTING!!!!!

NYKnicks15

Starter
Okay, Ive hated this time for a while...its not jealousy or anything personal really its just I HATE THE SAN ANTONIO SPURS. :moon: and its not because they beat us in the finals a few years ago. They are just the most boring team to watch EVER. They win most all their games and you know your gonna see Duncan do his little spin move and shoot. They have NO personality what so ever, and as NBA LIVE song says "Your team colors are weak, and I dont like you anyways". Id rather watch Charlotte or Atlanta at least they have energetic players, personality to some extent and team colors that wont make me fall asleep. its like watching a damn non color tv man. GO KNICKS!!!

1s1ah

Rookie
I soften up on most teams when they're no longer a threat to the Pistons, but not the Nets. I'll continue to dispise that team as long as Rod "dork" Thorn runs them. The only thing I don't hate about them is my man Elden "Soup" Campbell, and even that's a sore spot as that dork Thorn picked EC up just to spite the Pistons org.

The Pacers are also on my sh!t list.