Melo... Goddam!

Rob Low

Rotation player
I like on the last play how Melo seemed like he wasn't concerned with getting the 50 and Felton called him over to take that last shot. That's what u wanna see from your point guard

DrB

Benchwarmer
18 of 26

7 of 10 from 3.

King Melo.
What was best about Melo last night was his points were in the flow rather than forced ISO MELO crap plus he did not get some calls he would have gotten at MSG.

DrB

Benchwarmer
I remember you guys hated me and Melo, ahh how it feels to be right
I do remember feeling that Woodson was responable for not getting on Melo when he went 1 on 1 and HE WAS OFF...cause I am the biggest "NO NO NO"..."Yes" person out there. Last night MILLER finally went cold and the depleted HEAT were held to 14 point in the 4th BUT...they really out rebounded the KNICKS and doubled their point production in the paint. Certainly that points to starting K MART nd Chandler to gether at crunch time. Do you agree?

Last edited:

knicksman20

Benchwarmer
I like on the last play how Melo seemed like he wasn't concerned with getting the 50 and Felton called him over to take that last shot. That's what u wanna see from your point guard

Funny I was yelling at the TV for Melo to get his 50 cent piece too. I'm glad he hit that shot on Battier & was fouled on that play too.

Kiyaman

Legend

Yeah .... I would like for Melo to follow suit from Felton, and start passing the ball to teammates when they are hot.
The pity-pat game with the ball between Melo & JR when two PG are in the lineup is getting pitiful.
The back door play for Tyson was open a few times while Melo was scoring his 50 points.

I give the 50 points to Melo only because Melo hit his first 8 shots .. Melo was HOT and deserve the ball.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Good thread; Melo is a Melo fellow; Came out hard from the start and put on a shooting exhibition for two b***** a** n****s that need it: D-wade and Crybaby Bron. More of that coming in the playoffs clowns!!!!

CoolClyde

i like that Melo also had 14 rebounds last night, shows he's involved in the D as well,
just like at beginning of year. powermelo.

bigapple

Starter
read this

[h=4]Most Cons. Games 40+ Pts, 60+ FG pct
Last 20 seasons[/h]
2012-13 Carmelo Anthony
3<<
1991-92 Michael Jordan
1984-85 Bernard King