Game Thread: NY Knicks @ Atlanta Hawks 03/04/2013

DrB

Benchwarmer
Great win actually - I have been impressed with this winning streak in the face of adversity. I will admit I thought it was all over a few weeks ago, but I was very impressed with the courage and heart shown :)
There is no one who did not think the KNICKS were done after the loss of Stat...followed by huge 20 points or more losses out WEST. So yes the knicks can called themselves the BORN AGAIN KNICKS. If they can edge out Indiana I can see them playing Miami for the Conference Championship. Depending on who's suited up and 100% healthy come playoff time will determine our chances for a CHAMPIONSHIP.

jimkcchief88

All Star
There is no one who did not think the KNICKS were done after the loss of Stat...followed by huge 20 points or more losses out WEST. So yes the knicks can called themselves the BORN AGAIN KNICKS. If they can edge out Indiana I can see them playing Miami for the Conference Championship. Depending on who's suited up and 100% healthy come playoff time will determine our chances for a CHAMPIONSHIP.

Uhhhh hello there were several of us that tried to y'all to simma down nah:)

bigapple

Starter

pacers and grizzlies was two teams that allowed lowest ppg they were under 90

So two key factors OKC vs Pacers Knicks vs Pacers

meanwhile OKC can bump down SPurs two which can means OKC will play Lakers IF they advance.

pacers got OKC Knicks Nets Celtics as top teams