Game Thread: NY KNICKS@ OKC THUNDER April 7, 2013 1:00PM EDT

metrocard

Legend
tumblr_mfi5c5JA1b1qzvg7uo1_500.jpg

Kiyaman

Legend
Copeland hustling for a Knicks 10 point lead .. JR need to defend Keven Martin better stop given him open shots

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
WTF Copeland 13 points (2/3 3ptrs) 3 rebounds, 3 assists, and a block in 13 minutes!

Beautiful!!! :)

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Really good first half for NYK.

Knicks have 36 from their bench thanks to Copleland's 13, Kidd's 9, JR with 8 and Novak with 6.

65 points is the most OKC has given up in the first half of a game all season.

Knicks only have 2 turnovers in first half while OKC has 7 (3 of which are from Durant).

Knicks have 16 assists to OKCs 12.....OKC leads on the boards 21 to NYKs 20.

Durant only 3 of 8 from the field.

Would of liked more than a 9 point lead at the half, but Ill take it. They are playing great and have multiple players contributing on both ends....it's not just the Melo and JR show.

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
I had visions of another 50 ft 3 when JR shot that. It was close.

I know me too......it was close just a little short......if he hit that I think I woulda punched my friend wearing his Garnett jersey right in the face out of joy!!!! LOL

tiger0330

Legend
Really good first half for NYK.

Knicks have 36 from their bench thanks to Copleland's 13, Kidd's 9, JR with 8 and Novak with 6.

65 points is the most OKC has given up in the first half of a game all season.

Knicks only have 2 turnovers in first half while OKC has 7 (3 of which are from Durant).

Knicks have 16 assists to OKCs 12.....OKC leads on the boards 21 to NYKs 20.

Durant only 3 of 8 from the field.

Would of liked more than a 9 point lead at the half, but Ill take it. They are playing great and have multiple players contributing on both ends....it's not just the Melo and JR show.
Very impressive numbers.

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Damn already had as many turnovers in the last 30-40 seconds as we did all first half.

Gotta take care of the ball and limit OKC chances on the fast break if we wanna extend the winning streak to 12 games.