Michael Jordan Tutored Melo Over a Weekend

bluechox2

Benchwarmer
Via Stephen A Smith show

Jordan invited Melo to his house over a weekend not too long ago. At 3am one morning Jordan wakes up, gets Melo and takes him to the basketball court; there Melo was taught a few moves and tricks of the trade by Jordan, information Melo will apparently "never reveal to anyone". According to Melo it has made him that much more unstoppable on the offensive side of the game. Melo feels now after Jordan's tutelage that if he misses shots its on himself and not because of some error hes made in executing a move.

melo leveling up

Kidd Karma

Benchwarmer
Good stuff, whenever you can get together and learn tricks from all time greats you do it, makes you that much better an extra edge, look at Amare after the summer with Olajuwon, we just need to get Amare down with the Phoenix trainers.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Melo slowly finding his peak and adding to his game

Melo is like a mixture of Bernard King, Larry Bird and James Worthy, dont believe me watch the games

smokes

Huge Member
Good stuff, whenever you can get together and learn tricks from all time greats you do it, makes you that much better an extra edge, look at Amare after the summer with Olajuwon, we just need to get Amare down with the Phoenix trainers.

Melo also worked out with Olajuwon and I think you can clearly see it with how well he goes to work in the post/around the basket. All these little layups, putbacks, tip ins etc. From his improved footwork.

metrocard

Legend
I still don't think we've seen the best of Melo yet

I agree.

Once Melo steps up defensively and starts finding guys cutting to the basket (dont know why Knicks dont cut enough like the Spurs do), you'll see the most complete form of Melo possible.

Wargames

Starter
this is really cool he's been tutored by MJ, The Dream, and even Kidd was telling him some tricks Dirk use to do. Its amazing how he elevated his game but his tutelage explains it