Game Thread: Knicks @ Cavs 04/12/2013

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Anyody watching the game? Smith and Melo on fire with 31 points each! 17 point lead!

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
Good reaction to a tough loss in Chi Town, Bulls had no problem laying down to die @ Raptors.

Magic number for 2ND now down to one, and it's the Pacers in our house Sunday.

Damn can't wait for the playoffs to start, comical how many so called 'experts" are convinced Knicks have little chance against Celtics and Pacers.

Kiyaman

Legend
Good reaction to a tough loss in Chi Town, Bulls had no problem laying down to die @ Raptors.

Magic number for 2ND now down to one, and it's the Pacers in our house Sunday.

Damn can't wait for the playoffs to start, comical how many so called 'experts" are convinced Knicks have little chance against Celtics and Pacers.

Be careful what u ask for .... I miss the game how did Woody's ex-player Solomon Jones look?
I check the stats, and was happy to see Shump & Prig was finally given some long playingtime vs a mediocre team (35 minutes each).

Boston Celtics are a JOKE for the postseason games .. with Jason Kidd coaching on the court, Knicks in 5 games over Boston.

Indiana Pacers without Granger may go the 7 games vs Atlanta Hawks in the first round.
Knicks having just 3 of their bigmen (Tyson/K-Mart/Rasheed/Camby/Amare) in their 2nd round playoff rotation could sweep the Pacers in 5 games .. with Jason Kidd being player/coach on court & bench.
Yes! I believe the 2012-13 Knicks-Team regular-season success belong to HOF Jason Kidd. Especially after lastseason.

Miami Heat seems to be the only (prepared) ledgit postseason team in the East ..
Knicks been injury-prone all season ..
Indiana Pacers without Granger are a 2nd round postseason team ..
Brooklyn Nets has an explosion but no fire to light it.
Chicago Bulls are waiting on Derek Rose ..
Atlanta Hawks are happy to make the playoffs ..
Boston is a JOKE ..
Millaukie is a JOKE ..

metrocard

Legend
Melo is unbelievable.

I don't remember the last time a Knick has had great of season like this. Had to be one of Patrick's season.

knicksin60

Starter
This might be the shortest game thread in the history of KO.com.

Good win by the Knicks.They need to wrap up the second seed on Sunday.

bigapple

Starter
Bulls lost againt to raptors so this is back to same situation as both teams were b4 game

Nets are won again with Pacers they won vs Bulls twice i am couting on win vs Pacers on sunday and then rest all starters for 2 games

Kiyaman

Legend
Melo is unbelievable.

I don't remember the last time a Knick has had great of season like this. Had to be one of Patrick's season.

Do not Gloat over our success when the new CBA-rules has a lot to do with half of the teams in the NBA being less than mediocre.
Which of the following Eastern Conference teams dont have a LOTTERY roster?

7-Boston?
8-Milwaukee?
9-Philly?
10-Toronto?
11-Washington?
12-Detroit?
13-Cleveland
14-Orlando?
15-Charlotte?
16- All of the above?

The Miami Heat prove a BIG-POINT in their 27 win streak in the mid-season games.

More than half of the above teams have headcoaches that should be an assistant coach.
Any decent above .500 team that have to play all of the above teams 4 times in the regular season is the same as adding 33 wins to their record.
Plus when u add 2 games from the 5 poor Lottery teams in the Western Conference u add 8 more wins to their record .. Which totally give a team 41 wins out of 46 games.

Miami Heat has the chance to win 65 games this season on a "Small-Ball-Rotation" .. what does that mean???

bigapple

Starter
There will be no huge draft soon only Free Angency will be much stronger this and next year. There was also many miserable draft already.

Indeed Heat during streaking got few times lucky [ LeB talent ] and just using shorthanded teams

but

there r teams that can compete with Heat

1 Nuggets if Galliari is active this team can punch heat they dont need animals [bron wade}
2 Knicks if their rain is hitting into rim and they play care balls more brain with JR and Felton they can hurt Heat
3 Bulls only team since Le Wade Bosh joined as big3 which have huge 7-3 record [ ESPN marked that]