TV: MSG, MSGHD
Radio: 1050 ESPN

Fan Site Challenge
vs Sixers Online

Game Recap
New York 113 - Philadelphia 107

JaDaMeL05

Benchwarmer
WhOO! :gony: Im still in shock, what a game. H20 ruLes. Steph is really developing into a leader and is letting the game come to him. They tied a Knick record for coming back from 19pts in the 4th quarter. :gony:

6thman

Benchwarmer
HOUSTON is defenetly back :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
He hit that shot when we needed it! What a great player!
I didn't see the game, but i suppose we can be very happy about this one coming back from 19 points! Good reaction by JYD! i like this guy!
The bench did a great job!

GO KNICKS!! Make us dream

rady

Administrator
Staff member
JaDaMeL05, banner is on the graphic forum :)

Oh man, i never thought houston could be so bad. You know what i think? It's very possible they played so hard because the carter trade pressure dissapeared as he was treded to Jersey. This is so releaving ! Now i got to pick on my friend who's a sixer fan :)

JaDaMeL05

Benchwarmer
madskillz7312 said:
Missed Ariza, did he have any monster dunks? He had 6 points I believe.....

He had 1 fast break dunk after blocking someone. Moochi recovered the ball in the air and tapped it ahead of Ariza for the jam.

Bruno

Benchwarmer
it was soo bad for the sixers with 15 pts lead in the start of the last quater finished to lose the game ,good win for knicks to believe the can comeback in the game and murbary doing this things like killing the sixers in the fourth quarter and the sixers still can´t win against the knicks.