Knicks Celtics game 3 &4

bigapple

Starter
game one sat game 2 tue

what about games 3 and 4 ? are those game under danger to be postponed ?or they will play maybe in diffrent arena?

i see now some games are cancelled [not in NBA] but this is just matter of week since now to game 3/4

Rob Low

Rotation player
[h=2]Game 1[/h]Time: 3 p.m. ET Sat., April 20
TV, streaming info: ABC
[h=2]Game 2[/h]Time: 8 p.m. ET Tues., April 23
TV, streaming info: TNT
[h=2]Game 3[/h]Time: 8 p.m. ET Fri., April 26
TV, streaming info: ESPN

[h=2]Game 4[/h]Time: 1 p.m. ET Sun., April 28
TV, streaming info: ABC

[h=2]Game 5 (TBD)[/h]Time: TBD, Weds., May 1
TV, streaming info: TBD

[h=2]Game 6 (TBD)[/h]Time: TBD Fri., May 3
TV, streaming info: TBD

[h=2]Game 7 (TBD)[/h]Time: TBD Sun., May 5

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
game one sat game 2 tue

what about games 3 and 4 ? are those game under danger to be postponed ?or they will play maybe in diffrent arena?

i see now some games are cancelled [not in NBA] but this is just matter of week since now to game 3/4

It'll all be good to go, still heavy police presence around Boston, but they are making functions a go again. One douchebag is dead, not smashing out 1000 virgins like he was promised, and the other is running like Osama Bin Hidin' but he'll be SOL soon, I know us NY'ers are locked and loaded (Cuomo be damned) if he ventures in public here, one of the rare times we'll back up Boston no questions. Tragic but those biacs will are getting shut down so Boston should be back to as close to normal as possible soon. Go USA, Go Knicks.

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Should be clear, I have played soccer with many very decent people of middle eastern descent, post was not meant as a racist attack, but of course I have a strong animosity towards terrorists regardless of where they are from and if they've been here long or not

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Should be clear, I have played soccer with many very decent people of middle eastern descent, post was not meant as a racist attack, but of course I have a strong animosity towards terrorists regardless of where they are from and if they've been here long or not

feel the same as you bro

btw why do they have TBD for games 5-7? Well be lucky to see a game 6, never mind a 7th game the way this series is going to turn out!

bigapple

Starter
thats a pitty that league pass will not provide local channels so TNT only. Lakers @ Spurs was provided localy with Kevin Calabro

i dont think international watchers will see MSG anymore this playoffs its all about TNT/ESPN/ABC only.