2013 Playoffs - Round 1 Game 1 / Knicks vs Celtics - 04/20

KingCharles34

All Star
He played against the Hawks and had 10 rebounds, looked good i thought. He might even be able to defend Pierce better then he used to, since Paul is not quite as quick or athletic as he was 6 years ago.

Q-Rich's offense is....

trash.png

LeFlume

All Star
I feel like I'm Derek Jeter. He homered his 3000th hit.

Here comes my HR post #3000

KNICKS WIN !!!!!!!

And green for: deamon, htr10, KingStarbury, Smokes, Lercher, Uber, Rady. KnicsfaninGA..

Couldn't be happier with how we played that 2nd half. Lots of things could have been better, but long story short, we had a definitive win when everything didn't go our way and we had to work for it. Can't wait to hear Boston nation's excuses after this one.

LeFlume

All Star
Rady, KS3, Nyk-NYk, I need to spread some green before I rep you guys again...All the others, you have been REPPED!!! :gony:

KnickfanaticinGA

Benchwarmer
This was a great defensive win. The shots were not going in so the d went into high gear. Way to go blue!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

I feel like I'm Derek Jeter. He homered his 3000th hit.

Here comes my HR post #3000

KNICKS WIN !!!!!!!

And green for: deamon, htr10, KingStarbury, Smokes, Lercher, Uber, Rady. KnicsfaninGA..

Nice! Congrats on 3000, the start of a new era for all of us I hope. Thanks, man!

tiger0330

Legend
Completely wrong about Cope replacing Prigs in the starting lineup. Prigs comes back the ball movement should get better and his on ball defense will be welcome.