WTF Sheed?

p0nder

Starter
This is the most retarded thing I've seen on the forums in a while. You guys are honestly up in arms about Sheed wearing a green jacket and high-fiving terry in a tunnel? This is stupid. Sheed has been a major part of the Knicks regular season success and is currently in a role as an assistant coach for the knicks, lending his leadership and knowledge to the team. And we're going to rip on him for this?

Sure if you're a pat riley type of person you don't even help your opponent off the floor, let alone high five them in a hall way. But in today's buddy-buddy NBA league, where sheed has played with a good % of the entire league and made friends all over, are you really surprised? come on, man.

smokes

Huge Member
This is the most retarded thing I've seen on the forums in a while. You guys are honestly up in arms about Sheed wearing a green jacket and high-fiving terry in a tunnel? This is stupid. Sheed has been a major part of the Knicks regular season success and is currently in a role as an assistant coach for the knicks, lending his leadership and knowledge to the team. And we're going to rip on him for this?

Sure if you're a pat riley type of person you don't even help your opponent off the floor, let alone high five them in a hall way. But in today's buddy-buddy NBA league, where sheed has played with a good % of the entire league and made friends all over, are you really surprised? come on, man.

Wow. I don't like to disrespect your posts p0nder but since you want to call out my thread for being retarded so be it.

This is half time of a playoffs game, he's not just high fiving Terry he was standing in the tunnel to the Boston locker room high fiving every Boston player as they went into the half after having opened up a lead on us.

If it's true that he's in an assistant coach role for us now that's even worse! Would you be happy seeing Mike Woodson or Herb high fiving the Celtics at half time?!?!

I'm speechless.

smh.gif

Rob Low

Rotation player
I would have no problem with it if it was after the series was over but half time of game 1? That's unacceptable we're at war with these guys he should not even be acknowledging them.

p0nder

Starter
bahahaha!

I still think that this is way over reacting. As other posters have pointed out you basically have to be in the opposing teams tunnel on the way to the locker rooms.

Kidd Karma

Benchwarmer
bahahaha!

I still think that this is way over reacting. As other posters have pointed out you basically have to be in the opposing teams tunnel on the way to the locker rooms.

Yea, I noticed to get off the court, some of our players hit the same tunnel behind the C's bench.

smokes

Huge Member
bahahaha!

Sorry but this simply is not true, you have to walk past the opponents BENCH to get to your locker room at MSG. Each team has their own tunnel. The "other posters" you are referring to do not know what they're talking about.

p0nder

Starter
LOL! you guys are reaching on this one. Sheed does sit behind the Knicks bench and has been given a role as an assistant coach, shop'd or not.

There ain't no war with Boston. We're on a whole other level, they can't hang. Sheed will be getting fitted for a Knicks ring cause he helped this team get to where they needed to be and continues to contribute.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
I don't make nothing of this. I do not like seeing it but I understand it. They are people first players second, after playing for years against / with people you form life long bonds that mean much more than winning of loosing a game. Not attacking the OP i just do not think much of it cause it happens in every league.

I have seen NFL players cheer for former teamates during a game after picking off the home team QB. Great win last night guys we are locked in. On a side note is Baron still hanging around the bench? I had to watch the last two games at a bar since I am in the middle of moving.

#Knickstape