CONGRATS JR Smith

p0nder

Starter
I still think J.R. Should be starting and if he was I think he'd be considered a lot more then 6th man of the year. He has all the tools to be a major force in the league. Certainly an all-star worth guy. I'd say he's a James Harden level player and we could probably expect to see him take a role like that next year in a different team. Would hate to lose him.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Congrats JR!!! Woody has to be given a lot of credit for turning JR career around....Much has been said about how Woody has taken JR under his wing and been a father type figure on and off the court, taught JR how to be a pro...and it's paid off in production to watch JR's growth in one year on the court unbelievable....shot selection, pace, decision making JR is a difference maker now!!!! To see JR going to the rack dunking in game one....#8 whew what a flashback to years' gone by(spree) Welcome back#8:)

JoeBo21

Benchwarmer
definitely well deserved, congrats JR!! He's grown up a lot this year, props to Woody :gony:

JR needs to keep driving to the hoop like he did in our last regular season matchup when he ripped them a new one

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
That vid is awesome. I will rep.

JR has become a positive force on this team. He's bought in and all of his teammates believe in him. He's made me a believer as well.

Congrats Swish!

tiger0330

Legend
Hopefully we can keep him. Knicks may can only offer about 5.2 mil per, he will get max offers from teams.
I think the only FAs that will command a max contract will be Chris Paul and DH and they both probably stay in LA. There are at least 15 teams that have over 10M in cap space that could pay more than the Knicks and I think JR should be one of the prized FAs this year so there is a good chance they lose him. Compare him to the guys below and JR is in my top 4 esp after winning 6th man and being injury free. Huge loss if the Knicks lose him given our salary cap limitations.

Paul Milsap
OJ Mayo
Al Jefferson
Andrew Bynum
David West
Nikolai Pekovic
Josh Smith
Dwight Howard
Chris Paul

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Congrats JR!!!! Your the futha muckin man!!!!

That dunk in game one was sick!!! Damn I would HATE to lose him after this season.....if we do hopefully Shump returns to full strength and builds off of his rookie season cause we'll need it.

Sent from my LG-P999