2013 Playoffs - Round 1 Game 5 / Knicks vs Celtics - 05/01 7:00 pm

NewYork

Benchwarmer
melo needs to try and score in the paint. need more second chance opportunities. it doesn't seem like the guys want to win at all.

Are you watching what's happening J.R., that little bitch is skipping down the court like a little jet plane and you're 0 for 50 tonight. Step up. Melo, step up. Everyone, just step up.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
The defense sucks and we're not getting Melo AND JR's best (Melo looks a step slow to me and JR's lost). That's the difference...And WTF's up with this crowd? Is it me or is the crowd a step below what it needs to be? And where's the regular public address guy??? This guy's horrible...What, the reg. dude had something better to do tonight?!?! He ain't great either but he brings a hell of a lot more energy than this guy. This address guy's good for a Sunday afternoon game, not a playoff game!

LMAO, This.

I've always liked the other guy better.

wian

Benchwarmer
i dont mean to be negative, but we are seriously making the Celtics look good ! And they are not !

finestrg

Rotation player
I'm so pissed off I can spit!!! Sound's crazy, but we need a pick-me-up from this crowd. This place was electric in games 1 & 2. Terribly subdued crowd tonight given the situation. And I can't stand this dead-ass backup public address guy we have. Lifeless team and a lifeless crowd...

vrgadin

Benchwarmer
playin like a bunch of jerkoffs....the knicks have no heart right now, better pick it up in the 4th or i dont see us winnin this series

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
Suffice it to say can't have your two biggest scorers go MIA in a close out and expect to win.

Can win this but signs are quite worrying, pressure has got to both Melo and JR, whilst old heads like Pierce and Terry are steeping up big time.

wian

Benchwarmer
^^

Exactly - 11 minutes to avoid disaster or this one will go to 7 unbelievably ! Which would be totally embarrassing !

First off, shut the eff up MSG crowd. You don't boo now. You don't friggin boo now. Second, show some heart Knicks. Show some damn heart. You ain't lettin this happen.