Houston, Got a Problem

I know our KNICKS won tonight and MELO led all scorers. Go back under the bridge where you belong troll. You are banished back to the BENCH!!!!!

You a low information fan, and a low information fighter in debates as a result. Stop trying to compare Melo to Durant individually in the playoffs, when Melo has been quite bad and Durant was extremely good.

If you were a man and not a homer, and knew the NBA and not just NYK headlines, you'd know that the Thunder made it as far and played as competitively as they did because of KD. The NYK have been struggling to as a direct result of Melo. Overall, this shouldn't be about Melo vs KD, and not a small sample size of playoff performance. But that's on you, pooch.

Basketball is a team game made up of individual efforts. You just don't get it. KD's teams falling short this season, is almost identical to Lebron's Cav's teams. Except KD is no Lebron.

You a swagless fool. And I like swag, and don't like fools.

But you were probably the type of punk who compared Melo to Lebron, too, weren't ya? Dare me to look yo ass up. I tripple dog dare you.

024samuel-l-jackson-pulp-fiction-sprite.png

di-NTZH.jpg

jimkcchief88

All Star
You a low information fan, and a low information fighter in debates as a result. Stop trying to compare Melo to Durant individually in the playoffs, when Melo has been quite bad and Durant was extremely good.

If you were a man and not a homer, and knew the NBA and not just NYK headlines, you'd know that the Thunder made it as far and played as competitively as they did because of KD. The NYK have been struggling to as a direct result of Melo. Overall, this shouldn't be about Melo vs KD, and not a small sample size of playoff performance. But that's on you, pooch.

Basketball is a team game made up of individual efforts. You just don't get it. KD's teams falling short this season, is almost identical to Lebron's Cav's teams. Except KD is no Lebron.

You a swagless fool. And I like swag, and don't like fools.

But you were probably the type of punk who compared Melo to Lebron, too, weren't ya? Dare me to look yo ass up. I tripple dog dare you.

024samuel-l-jackson-pulp-fiction-sprite.png

di-NTZH.jpg
If you had bothered to check my resume than you would know posting dumbazz downloads mean nothing to me. Ask Me Metro if you doubt this. And playing the dozens with me???? I could go on for a year on "thunder thighs" alone. That's ho **** on its own. As for being a NY homer, I live in the CHI so tell me how that works???? I am a KNICK fan and that's where it ends. You sprew the typical "Colin Cowherd" Melo ether like the rest. Answer me this, if Durant is sooooooo much better than Melo than why does the star-studded USA team choose to run its offense thru Melo????? Let me give your stupid a** a hint: because Durant is too light in the a** to go down low and bang with the big boys as we found out in the Memphis series. I will restate the obvious: You ain't no Knicks fan, you are just a Melo-Hater with no business on KO.com and no point with Durant gone fishing:) peace

knicksince 93

Rotation player
If you had bothered to check my resume than you would know posting dumbazz downloads mean nothing to me. Ask Me Metro if you doubt this. And playing the dozens with me???? I could go on for a year on "thunder thighs" alone. That's ho **** on its own. As for being a NY homer, I live in the CHI so tell me how that works???? I am a KNICK fan and that's where it ends. You sprew the typical "Colin Cowherd" Melo ether like the rest. Answer me this, if Durant is sooooooo much better than Melo than why does the star-studded USA team choose to run its offense thru Melo????? Let me give your stupid a** a hint: because Durant is too light in the a** to go down low and bang with the big boys as we found out in the Memphis series. I will restate the obvious: You ain't no Knicks fan, you are just a Melo-Hater with no business on KO.com and no point with Durant gone fishing:) peace

Yea adding silly pics never add to a post. They just distract the blatant non sense of a post majority of the time...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2