2013 Playoffs - Round 1 Game 6 / Knicks vs Celtics - 05/03 7:00 pm

rady

Administrator
Staff member
playoffs_header.png

nykbos_6.jpg

Hello and welcome to the 2013 NBA Playoffs Game 6 between our New York Knicks and the Boston Celtics!

Boston has really turned this series around and are taking it into game 6, after what appeared to be an easy sweep. Too much self-confidence and too much trash talk from the Knicks inspired the Celtics into winning two crucial games and push the series for a possible tie on their home court.

Tonight, New York must keep their mouths shut and do what they do best. Defend and score! JR Smith's return in game 5 was simply terrible, his 0-10 start from the field combined with Melo's disappointing performance leaving Woodson clueless! Inspirational stories and analogies with the Red Sox and the Yankees in 2004 are stupid and awful but Doc Rivers thinks they will help his team, into forcing a game 7. I got another story for him. Only three times an NBA team led 3-0 managed to force game 7, none of the times did that team survived and none of the teams were named "Boston".

62657_470792659659948_1121179836_n.jpg

(Photo courtesy of http://www.facebook.com/NewYorkKnicksMemes)

A little something to cheer for
14 years ago, on this date, the New York Knicks defeated the Boston Celtics, with one game left to play in the regular season. Patrick Ewing led the Knicks with 27 points and 19 rebounds! It was 1999 and the playoff run was one to remember!

Starting lineups:
nyk_2.jpg

bos_3.jpg

Let's GO New York, GO!

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
I am not worried in the least about the Knicks losing this series. The knicks will win on talent alone, but they need to know that is not enough going further in the playoffs. Woodson has to make offensive adjustments. Their defense, for the most part, has been quite decent. But offensively, I think only in game 3 did they move the ball well and have a fluid offense. It's too late in the season to try and reinvent the wheel, but what they could do, is what they did earlier in the season and to a lesser degree during their winning streak ... PASS the F'n ball. Too much isolation. Anyhow tonight is the night...Lets go Knicks

bigapple

Starter
i remember game 6 celtics heat it was 3-2 it was all lebron and its called focus which deosnt exist in MELO status current. Do your JOB dont waste time on 1 on 1and ISOaniac just shot jumpers like Bass like Gree PASS the ball u r not alone on this team.U are creating commercial talkin "all i think is championship" but chimp its team effort not iso style.

+ i want more from Woodson i want Copeland more Pablo more Kidd

Number3

Benchwarmer
Come on ..have to hard in the paint today if we gonna bury KG tonight... Attack the rim!! KG to foul out

That's how you do it, that's how you do it. Keep playing hard. Keep playing smart. Don't let up! 4 solid quarters tonight. 48 good minutes of basketball.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
No-Black Knicks lookin focused. I like it. Stop it with the talking. It's time to show them who's the better basketball team. :)

uber

Benchwarmer
Until this stupid thing starts working i have to watch the "live tracker". Keep posting guys! I wanna know what's going on :)