2013 Playoffs - Round 1 Game 6 / Knicks vs Celtics - 05/03 7:00 pm

jimkcchief88

All Star
Chill out kids:) we won 2 road playoff games holding the Celtics to historic lows in point ouput...it's hard to beat any NBA team for 48 minutes bell to bell....Melo and Co. closed it out and we have our first playoff series win in over a decade. Celebration Saturday!!!!!:)

jimkcchief88

All Star
IT'S OVER LET'S GO HOME!!!!!

Just love the fact that it's us thar put the final nail in KG+ Pierce coffin, to the retirement home you go.

MAN'S GAME roll call...SHUMP, PRIGS, TYSON & FELTON!!!!!

BTW did my eyes deceive me or did Terry+KG+ Pierce pull a circa 1991 Pistons and refuse to offer our boys any congratulations after the final whistle????

I missed that gotta watch the end again

skisloper

Starter
Chill out kids:) we won 2 road playoff games holding the Celtics to historic lows in point ouput...it's hard to beat any NBA team for 48 minutes bell to bell....Melo and Co. closed it out and we have our first playoff series win in over a decade. Celebration Saturday!!!!!:)

As Pablo and Kidd said..." we have done anything ".
Kidd said we were supposed to win.
Pablo said he always gets out of the first round in Spain and the goal is the ECF....

The fact that we almost blew that game is on Woodson.
Why was Pablo an experienced Bball player with a high IQ on the bench....Knicks were in panic mode ...Felton "it felt like we were going to lose " Pablo " I dont know why the team relaxed ".............When the Knicks fall apart Woodson needs to use his coaching skills and not his gut of having the best players in....In should always be the Best Players for that current situation...

Yes Melo came through but he did give the ball away at half court for a 2 point Celtics basket and then for some reason with hurt shoulder and all needed to bring up the ball......I assume he was in pain and felt starting with the ball was easier then getting a pass......

Some games Pablo will bring it and some games Kidd......Woodson needs to see this and be ready to make the needed switch........

What this Knicks team is a bunch of guys that have played many years of Bball and 2 super scorers in JR and Melo.....Woodson should just use what is best at that particular time....if JR is 3 for 12 then get him out of the game....Yes he might get hot but those 9 misses may lead to the opponents points.........We have a million assistant coaches between them all a smart game play for all situations should be ready to go....

metrocard

Legend
nj6.gif

Iman Shumpert's confidence soared in the Celtics series and he did it on the wings of a Jet plane.

bigapple

Starter
humiliation of Terry the Jet is priceless

Terry sucked whole season Barbosa did mad move joining C's

but i will never forget backcourt responsible for Heat devastation Terry Barea Kidd

Shumpert must stay in Knicks got a lot future this is his 1st playoffs experience and he is now in 2nd round.