2013 Playoffs - Round 1 Game 6 / Knicks vs Celtics - 05/03 7:00 pm

Kiyaman

Legend
Look at the faces on these Celtics as they come off the court. They are just waiting for us to deliver the knockout blow. Only guy with any gas left on their side is Terry and he's just a little punk. Full intensity from here until it's over and we have this one. Let's go Knicks!

Yeah .. Celtics played / look tired in the 3rd .. its the 4th qtr. im worried about

we been playing scary as ussual in this game

LeFlume

All Star
20! That's 20! No stopping now. 12 minutes and 41.6 seconds for the knockout blow! This is Ali-Foreman and they've punched themselves out. It's time for us to show how much we have left in the tank. Let's go Knicks!

I agree..NO MERCY...RUB IT IN..Humiliate them...what ever...Just **** them over..:gony:

rady

Administrator
Staff member
The feeling of advancing into the EC semis is not great enough if we don't humiliate these guys on their home court!

tiger0330

Legend
20 point lead start of 4th. It would be nice if Melo and JR come up big in the 4th, it's been a team scoring effort but I would like to see our 2 main options to catch fire.

A star is born! Shump! Shump! Can you feel it, Knicks' fans? Does it seem to be too good to be true? This is real, fellas! We are doing this!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Time to put back the black suits! Boston's officially dead and buried! 6 feet under!

You had to know our guys couldn't close this 4th quarter without another stretch of playing like idiots. C'mon, wake up, finish the deal!

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Time to put back the black suits! Boston's officially dead and buried! 6 feet under!

Yeah baby! K-Mart received a lot of undeserved flak for that but Kidd and Chandler with the rest of the 2011 Champion Mavs did it in close out games. I guess it just comes out as ****y when guys like JR and K-Mart do it? SMH