Kinda poetic

New New York

Quiet Storm
Looks like The Knicks could (key word) go through a gauntlet of rivals

1st round: Celtics

2nd round: Pacers

3rd round: Heat

nothing is in the bag by any means but this is a Knick marketing team's dream are there any 3 more hated teams by Knick fans!

I suppose Indy has died down...yet consider Reggie Miller is calling TNT games that is bound to stir up some bad blood...not to mention these clowns love to foul hard

Miami (assuming we get there) is self explanatory....this could end Melo and Lebron's friendship

Red

TYPE-A
Looks like The Knicks could (key word) go through a gauntlet of rivals

1st round: Celtics

2nd round: Pacers

3rd round: Heat

nothing is in the bag by any means but this is a Knick marketing team's dream are there any 3 more hated teams by Knick fans!

I suppose Indy has died down...yet consider Reggie Miller is calling TNT games that is bound to stir up some bad blood...not to mention these clowns love to foul hard

Miami (assuming we get there) is self explanatory....this could end Melo and Lebron's friendship

Key word being "could" for multiple obvious reasons- 1 being MIA doesn't make it.lol

Kinda reminds me of the 07'-08' NY Giants who faced: The Bucs, The Cowboys, The Packers, and The Pats to win.

Each being progressively harder; one rival and two with story lines (Boys, Pack = Favre, Pats = Undefeated and all but Bucs beat Giants in regular season. If I recall correctly).