Round 2, Game 1: Knicks vs. Pacers (Sun 4.5.12, 3:30 pm) Happy Cinco De Mayo !

KnickfanaticinGA

Benchwarmer
Ugly game for us....JR hasn't been the same since he got suspended. Sup w/ dat? And Melo is inconsistent right now. Gotta get back to the drawing board tonight and tomorrow. Can't wait to get STAT back in here as these guys play real big and we have no inside presence whatsoever. Melo was blocked dozens of times in the paint and when it wasn't a block he gets called for 2-3 offensive fouls? WTF??? Tyson was a noshow today....no words for him. Get STAT in here STAT!!!

metrocard

Legend
Shameless. First game of our 2nd round in over a decade...our best 3 players just came with the weakness. Thank you Zebras for ****ing us without the lube or spit Melo's shooting in his last 4....

28.6% 10/35
33.3% 8/24
30.4% 7/23
35.7% 10/28

maybe next game he'll shoot 39.5%?

metrocard

Legend
coleman/copeland dont matter now we loss the FIRST GAME AT HOME .....it took a long time to make it to the 2nd round

We got to give Hibbert the business and put him in foul trouble. We can't let Hibbert reign his superiority over us.

bigapple

Starter
Melo lost that game he is just becam some isopsycho maniac and 1-1 no passess he was starting most in bounds. Again felton and shumpert played better

worst possible opener.

some1 on this board said Indiana is a joke well this joke is only team that have not lost @ home vs heat and limited them under 80 pts

only way to defeat pacers is make West out of control look game 3 pacers @ hawks.Hawks destroyed Pacers in that game.

metrocard

Legend
Melo lost that game he is just becam some isopsycho maniac and 1-1 no passess he was starting most in bounds. Again felton and shumpert played better

worst possible opener.

some1 on this board said Indiana is a joke well this joke is only team that have not lost @ home vs heat and limited them under 80 pts

only way to defeat pacers is make West out of control look game 3 pacers @ hawks.Hawks destroyed Pacers in that game.

I don't get why Prigioni only got to play half of the game when Kidd looks like he's playing without shoes. I don't get why Copeland was only allowed to play 8 minutes when we had Melo play only 35 due to foul trouble. I don't get why Camby wasn't allowed to play at all on a bad Tyson night.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Another thing i don't understand is why Isiah Thomas keeps getting called at the post game coverage, this guy can talk for minutes without literally saying anything!

Out of respect I won't bring up any of the debates I engaged some people prior to playoffs beginning....but I just curious when is enough enough for true NYK fans?

See my: "Houston, We Got a Problem" thread for every reason why every NYK fan should be terrified about having their team led by Carmelo and Woody.

Each of their (maybe fatal) flaws just feed off the other. And each have been knighted by Dolan.

You can't even get too mad watching Knicks play like this. It is who they is. When they are nailing the 3's and Melo is on, they can compete with anyone on any night, including the Heat.

In the playoffs, Woodson's lack of adustment, neglect for ball movement is perfect storm when contending opposing teams gameplan correctly, and send Melo into ISO-Mania.

One could say: let's give the PG's/players who can dish more weight, lean on them more, give them more authority to help steer the ship another direction....but how you think Melo going to like that?

Melo is the man. It's his team, the ball will move how he wants it. Entire last off season, and re-signing of Woodson cemented this.

skisloper

Starter
Out of respect I won't bring up any of the debates I engaged some people prior to playoffs beginning....but I just curious when is enough enough for true NYK fans?

See my: "Houston, We Got a Problem" thread for every reason why every NYK fan should be terrified about having their team led by Carmelo and Woody.

Each of their (maybe fatal) flaws just feed off the other. And each have been knighted by Dolan.

You can't even get too mad watching Knicks play like this. It is who they is. When they are nailing the 3's and Melo is on, they can compete with anyone on any night, including the Heat.

In the playoffs, Woodson's lack of adustment, neglect for ball movement is perfect storm when contending opposing teams gameplan correctly, and send Melo into ISO-Mania.

One could say: let's give the PG's/players who can dish more weight, lean on them more, give them more authority to help steer the ship another direction....but how you think Melo going to like that?

Melo is the man. It's his team, the ball will move how he wants it. Entire last off season, and re-signing of Woodson cemented this.

You really are annoying.........One must assume you are one of those Bandwagon OKC fans...........I bet you like the Ravens as well.

The thing that sucks for the knicks is that Melo doesn't bring anything else to the table other than scoring, and when he isn't scoring it's a nightmare for the knicks.

When most superstars step their game up in playoffs Melo becomes worse. He get's exposed. He doesn't pass, he is all iso and very predictable. I'd be embarrassed about that one first place vote he got over Lebron, obviously a troll move by the NY media but let's be real.

jadande
J.A. Adande
Carmelo missed 18 shots today. LeBron missed 22 shots in the entire first round.

ESPNChrisPalmer chris palmerCarmelo Anthony is taking 27 shots a game while shooting 36% in the playoffs.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
The thing that sucks for the knicks is that Melo doesn't bring anything else to the table other than scoring, and when he isn't scoring it's a nightmare for the knicks.

When most superstars step their game up in playoffs Melo becomes worse. He get's exposed. He doesn't pass, he is all iso and very predictable. I'd be embarrassed about that one first place vote he got over Lebron, obviously a troll move by the NY media but let's be real.

jadande
J.A. Adande
Carmelo missed 18 shots today. LeBron missed 22 shots in the entire first round.

ESPNChrisPalmer chris palmerCarmelo Anthony is taking 27 shots a game while shooting 36% in the playoffs.

Nice double account! Good way to give hate anonymously.

metrocard

Legend
Not really a great time to troll the board after a tough loss...don't get why outside fans hate on the Knicks so pathetically.

Thunderthighs makes decent post, but at bad timing. He explains his opinion well so you can't hate on him for that.

Knicks fan base need time to recollect our thoughts. We dont got a clear mind right now.

skisloper

Starter
Not really a great time to troll the board after a tough loss...don't get why outside fans hate on the Knicks so pathetically.

Thunderthighs makes decent post, but at bad timing. He explains his opinion well so you can't hate on him for that.

Knicks fan base need time to recollect our thoughts. We dont got a clear mind right now.

For the record I would take Durant a million times over Anthony.........
BUT what is pure insanity is that If Durant got hit today like Melo did the Pacers would have at least 6 more team fouls and Melo would have had 10 more foul shots....The dude gets the real shortstick from the Refs........

As for the troll the Knicks lost today and in the end the Pacers played very well and we need to adjust.......As for the Thunder after watching todays game its a safe bet Memphis wins this series.

Crazy⑧s;270060 said:

You misfire badly, woman. Whoosh. i suggest boosting your testosterone levels to keep you more level headed. Or read my posts, to get some perspective and knowledge.

Hazy8's is swagless. That troll account obv ain't me. Take a page from Mr Metro and others on how to rep your team like a man.

(and as i said elsewhere, i'm not coming from position of hate but love..and my honest opinion on what I see. but outta respect for TRUE NYK fans and the heated passions that come during playoff wars, i won't say **** on any of this stuff till playoffs over)

Crazy⑧s;270060 said:

Not hating, but no one here seems to know why Melo play's so bad in the playoffs I was just helping you guys understand. He always has played bad it's nothing new, It's mainly because he flat out one-dimensional. Team's know exactly what to expect from him and it's one thing only, Iso shoot the ball. Obviously calling me a Hater is the easy way out because you can't argue me at all.

Melo and playoffs = disaster. It always has been like that. He just isn't good enough to take a team anywhere in the post-season. Enjoy the first round win because that's all you will get with Melo at the max. He is one of the worst playoff performers in NBA history.