Round 2, Game 1: Knicks vs. Pacers (Sun 4.5.12, 3:30 pm) Happy Cinco De Mayo !

LeFlume

All Star
I hate these day games. Absolutely NO ENERGY what so ever in the Garden. Pacers get to play their home games on prime time. We have no home court advantage in day games. It's like we're playing in West Virginia or something. Where are the real Knick fans? MSG is filled with tourists. Smh....

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
Damn.. Woody, wake these guys up!!

Team full of vets they should know better.

We're an arrogant team, think we can walk over teams. Time and again playing intelligent ball, have the lead and we think "Too easy". We take our foot off the gas and wham behind at HT and letting frustration of falling behind get to us.

I have never seen a more experienced yet at the same time highly immature team.

metrocard

Legend
Melo is going to get frustrated knowing he can't attack the rim with ease with 7"2 Hibbert patrolling and 6"10 Paul George on his body...George will use his length to bother Melo and he will get swarmed. This why we need to take the ball out of Melo's hands and run some off ball plays for Melo. Iso isn't going to work.

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
Melo is going to get frustrated knowing he can't attack the rim with ease with 7"2 Hibbert patrolling and 6"10 Paul George on his body...George will use his length to bother Melo and he will get swarmed. This why we need to take the ball out of Melo's hands and run some off ball plays for Melo. Iso isn't going to work.

AKA we can't afford Woody to be completely out coached.

I know you loath it Woody but sadly for you adjustments are mandatory in the playoffs.

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer
Just move the damn ball and attack the rim. JR is a dick for going out clubbing last night since he's playing like trash right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk