Round 2, Game 1: Knicks vs. Pacers (Sun 4.5.12, 3:30 pm) Happy Cinco De Mayo !

Kiyaman

Legend
You said nothing in this post.

1. Playoffs: Melo still averages 24/7/3. Only problem is his FG shooting he's struggled with.
2. Melo has been proven to be an elite clutch scorer, he ranks amongst the elite. Every season and more than anyone you can find.
3. The worst momment of your mother's life was when you spawn and came out crawling her foul furburger.
4. You don't watch Anthony play, so whats the point of talking about him? You only came here to hate, troll and fail at explaining your opinion. You got shut down in this debate, took an L and rage quit by writing a post that looks like it was written by Stephen A Smith. Poor rage and ignorance. I own you.

Metro b wise .... Never ever-ever try to defend or justify Melo's performance in the playoff .. Melo's 10 seasons making the playoff equals 0-4, 1-4, and more 0-4, 1-4

It's a great big difference between playoffs annnd regular season games .. playing teams like the Pistons, then Wizards, then Cavs, then 76ers, then Raptors, and then a .500 team Pacers, will give us a 5-1 regular-season record.
Owner James Dolan gave Melo the green-light to shoot 20 to 30 shot-attempts on those teams, plus 40 minutes of playingtime, so its only natural that Melo average 28 pts, 7 rb, 2 ast ....
In the Knicks 7 playoff games Melo is averaging 27 shot attempts per game at 38% shootin, 6 rb, and 1 ast, in 40 minutes of playingtime.
How many players in the playoffs are averaging 40 minutes and 27 shot attempts per game???

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Tough afternoon for our boys. Woodson will make adjustments and we should be able to solve the Pacers offense. We just couldn't stop them in the second half yest. Part of it is that their shots were just falling.

We better win game two dammit.

Crazy⑧s;270082 said:
Could it be ANY more obvious that this is Metrotard? I mean come on. The ****ing moron is so stupid that he even uses the same obsessive sh-t on his dupe account. :lol: testosterone - woman - and so on.

You're an idiot metrocard.

I can't believe you'd go so far as to create a second account just to prove it to us any further.

:whatever:

I had a feeling too.

Last edited:

Kiyaman

Legend
Great post from RealGM

Get it right .. Terrible EXCUSE for losing from RealGM .. making the culprit into the victim

1.) He is injured. Frankly, he gets injured too much but at least he isn't a pvssy about it. He goes out there and plays through injuries, almost to a fault because he gets crucified for poor shooting when he does it, but at least he cares enough about his team to put their success above his health. Playing at the 4 means more wear and tear for his body, so that's a reasonable explanation for the nagging injuries he had midseason and now.

Why is he playing 4, might I add? Because...

2.) His second option, STAT, is always injured, ESPECIALLY in the postseason. Melo doesn't have a single legitimate scoring option on his team besides himself. JR Smith, the guy everyone thought fit the role of second option is shooting worse from the field than Melo right now. Felton has been playing out of his mind the last few games, but he sees reduced pressure from defenses due to the attention Melo receives. Melo should definitely move the ball more, but the shots he is taking are Melo shots. They aren't terrible looks, they are looks he normally converts at a 44-45% clip on average.

You guys make it sound as if he is chucking up terrible shots left and right, when in reality...

3.) When his jumpshots aren't falling, he adapts and attacks the basket more frequently. Unfortunately, he doesn't get anywhere near as much generosity from refs as guys like Durant and Harden. Hibbert slapped him in the face last game on a ferocious dunk attempt and the refs didn't so much as flinch. Hansborough bashed him on the head on a hard drive and the refs didn't even review it to put flagrant status into consideration. There were a sh*tload of questionable drives with heavy contact that all went in Indiana's favor, until remarkably in the 4th quarter the refs decided to make a game of it when Indy had a near 15 point lead and called things a bit more evenly and moreso in the Knicks favor. That's why Melo had 0 free throw attempts through 3 quarters in the last game, despite attacking the basket more than 8 times.

4.) Thus far in the playoffs, he has played two elite defenses that effectively pack the paint and have an anchor to shadow all of his drives. These are literally two of the top 3 defenses that play him the best (along with maybe Chicago). Of course he is going to struggle when JR Smith disappeared.

So, to sum it up, for a scorer to go up against elite defenses with a clearly bothersome shoulder injury with only one other scoring threat on the team and perform up to par is a feat only Durant and LeBron can dream of achieving, and they are on a tier far above Melo. Is Melo inexcusable? Hell no. He should take on the role of a facilitator. I don't understand why he isn't passing as much as he did in the regular season. He had 5 assists in Game 6 against the Celtics because he played more as a decoy to the Felton P&R. Seems like Woodson should push it in that direction and try to get Melo better looks and on the move.

Regardless, it wasn't the Knicks offense that lost Game 1. 95 points is enough to beat Indiana. It was their defense that allowed an offensively challenged team to get to 102.

A injured player does not play 40 plus minutes in every game, plus force 20 or more shot attempts while injured.
Melo is the reason the Knicks organization keep Amare on the injured-list .. since the 1960's any player that refuse to go on the injured list the Knicks trade.

Indiana Pacers beat us by playing team-ball with ball-movement to get 7 Pacers players double-diget scoring, plus Pacers outrebound us 44-30. The Pacers beat us in all facets of the game for the win.

Knicks fans should b more curious about why Camby did not receive at least 12 minutes of playingtime vs Hibbert, West, Hansbro?

Melo at the 4 is not new .. Melo played the majority of his minutes at the 4 in Denver, which made Kenyon Martin injured for half of his 6 year contract in Denver (picking up the label injury-prone player).
Nene was injured for 2 and half years of his 5 year contract in Denver.
Birdman average 12 minute per game in Denver, backing-up Nene.
Camby was traded out of Denver for a comment he made of "everyone is not playing defense" during the 2007-8 playoffs.

tiger0330

Legend
Knicks fans should b more curious about why Camby did not receive at least 12 minutes of playingtime vs Hibbert, West, Hansbro?

Melo at the 4 is not new .. Melo played the majority of his minutes at the 4 in Denver, which made Kenyon Martin injured for half of his 6 year contract in Denver (picking up the label injury-prone player).
Nene was injured for 2 and half years of his 5 year contract in Denver.
Birdman average 12 minute per game in Denver, backing-up Nene.
Camby was traded out of Denver for a comment he made of "everyone is not playing defense" during the 2007-8 playoffs.
Camby is useless. Do you really think Woody would not have played him if he could give us a solid 20 miniutes.

I do think you need to move Melo back to SF. West and George put the clamps on him all game, move him to SF and let him ISO against George instead of being made a beach ball bounced around between West and Paul George. Woody should go with a lineup of Melo at the 3, KMart starting at the 4 and playing 30 plus minutes and if Camby can't do it, put in Earl Barron as the backup C.

bigapple

Starter
why all 3s of Indiana wasnt covered and was wide open but Knicks were lucky not most of them in 2nd half was in&out.
Knicks need to start stron 1st half game 2.

Jr is playing again worse reason again parting and drinkin

Lebron_trolling_spike_lee_part2.gif

603566_530871970288538_1501232253_n.jpg

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
why all 3s of Indiana wasnt covered and was wide open but Knicks were lucky not most of them in 2nd half was in&out.
Knicks need to start stron 1st half game 2.

Jr is playing again worse reason again parting and drinkin

Yea the defense was atrocious. Woodson needs to assemble a film barrage and get everyone on the same page. JR played like a career D-leaguer.

bigapple

Starter
worst things which i am reading mine native board ppl are w8ing for me there they know i am knicks fan and they were LOLing from Knicks that they were looking for calls whole game making alot floops well many heat fans there lot bulls and lakers not much Knicks. Lot of them have nicks like heat83 or king23 etc.............

and they are LOLing when i posted fixed games

but they forgot one thing

Knicks r oldest team in NBA have 1 scorer mostly for whole season for few games it was just 6 players available

and still they beat teams like heat grizzlies okc spurs celtics

wich top draft picks in last 10 years besides James have a ring ?

this is last decade which of them have

Miami Lakers Celtics Spurs Pistons are team that won title in last years.

Crazy⑧s;270095 said:
Stop lying. Phones and PCs have different IPs. Nice try moron. Get back on your dingy.

Girl can't read. Apparently this nimrod got his brain tazed up after I served him like I did.

Many of my early posts on this forum were directly debating and battle Metro, fool. You a punk and a Sally. Sad thing is MetroMan obviously went out of his way not to flame you, or bring attention earlier to the almighty smackdown I forced upon you. :lol:

He even paid you a fine ass compliment after I crippled you, clearly trying to support your bum ass. He manned up and be the better man, you didn't. :no: You must be obsessed and scared.

You can't avoid my jabs, and my straight 2 is waiting for you if you ever try to debate the basketball knowledge I dropped on you. Step down, you got no good moves to make.

And THREE of the TOP SIX picks are playing TOGETHER:Crybaby Bron, Wade, and Bosh. Last time I checked THREE is BETTER than ONE. I know don't feed TROLLS

And yet Lebron still is Winning MVP's. Amazing. U MAD?

Also Melo is playing with DPOY in Chandler and 6th Man of the Year in JR Smith.

What more does he need? Lebron has a Bosh who doesn't rebound and a Broken D-Wade since 2011.

legoat.png

jimkcchief88

All Star
And yet Lebron still is Winning MVP's. Amazing. U MAD?

Also Melo is playing with DPOY in Chandler and 6th Man of the Year in JR Smith.

What more does he need? Lebron has a Bosh who doesn't rebound and a Broken D-Wade since 2011.

legoat.png

Like I said Crybaby bron didn't do d**k until he got with Bosh and Wade. If Bosh and Wade sucked so badly Crybaby wouldn't be there. If Crybaby Bron stays in Cleveland, idiots like you aren't swinging from his nuts after juggling them in your mouth:) real talk

jimkcchief88

All Star
worst things which i am reading mine native board ppl are w8ing for me there they know i am knicks fan and they were LOLing from Knicks that they were looking for calls whole game making alot floops well many heat fans there lot bulls and lakers not much Knicks. Lot of them have nicks like heat83 or king23 etc.............

and they are LOLing when i posted fixed games

but they forgot one thing

Knicks r oldest team in NBA have 1 scorer mostly for whole season for few games it was just 6 players available

and still they beat teams like heat grizzlies okc spurs celtics

wich top draft picks in last 10 years besides James have a ring ?

this is last decade which of them have

Miami Lakers Celtics Spurs Pistons are team that won title in last years.

Now post the first 10 picks of the 2003 draft so the slow and stupid can figure out why Crybaby won his ring.

skisloper

Starter
Like I said Crybaby bron didn't do d**k until he got with Bosh and Wade. If Bosh and Wade sucked so badly Crybaby wouldn't be there. If Crybaby Bron stays in Cleveland, idiots like you aren't swinging from his nuts after juggling them in your mouth:) real talk

Bigchief.....U are an NBA coach....U taking Melo over Lebron or Durant ?

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Girl can't read. Apparently this nimrod got his brain tazed up after I served him like I did.

Many of my early posts on this forum were directly debating and battle Metro, fool. You a punk and a Sally. Sad thing is MetroMan obviously went out of his way not to flame you, or bring attention earlier to the almighty smackdown I forced upon you. :lol:

He even paid you a fine ass compliment after I crippled you, clearly trying to support your bum ass. He manned up and be the better man, you didn't. :no: You must be obsessed and scared.

You can't avoid my jabs, and my straight 2 is waiting for you if you ever try to debate the basketball knowledge I dropped on you. Step down, you got no good moves to make.

Metrocard. Stop being a ****ing loser. You have 2 accounts on one site, pretending to be 2 people. You're an egomaniacal pleb that breeds more idiots in to a world that needs less of them.

metrocard

Legend
Crazy⑧s;270154 said:
Metrocard. Stop being a ****ing loser. You have 2 accounts on one site, pretending to be 2 people. You're an egomaniacal pleb that breeds more idiots in to a world that needs less of them.

It's not me dude, you look really dumb right now.