Raymond Felton Injured his ankle?

NewYork

Benchwarmer
IanBegley Ian Begley
In the #Knicks' locker room, Raymond Felton walks by with a noticeable limp.
Raymond Felton said he'll definitely be back for Game 3 and doesn't think he'll miss practice. Said he twisted his left ankle. #Knicks

I hope it isn't more serious than what is put out to be. Felton is a much needed consistent offensive threat and works really well with STAT. Prigioni is awesome but Kidd is an offensive liability as he's missed all his shots so far.

Last edited:

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
I hope it isn't more serious than what is put out to be. Felton is a much needed consistent offensive threat and works really well with STAT. Prigioni is awesome but Kidd is an offensive liability as he's missed all his shots so far.

Felton imo is the leader of this team! He runs this team and has played the best by far in the playoffs.Without him the knicks cannot win.

NewYork

Benchwarmer
Felton imo is the leader of this team! He runs this team and has played the best by far in the playoffs.Without him the knicks cannot win.
Felton definitely has leadership qualities and is one of the biggest pieces in the knicks offense ATM, Hopefully he will heal up by saturday.

NewYork

Benchwarmer
Melo is definitely the leader because if the Knicks win or lose the blame will always be on him and he has to handle the most pressure.

skisloper

Starter
Melo is definitely the leader because if the Knicks win or lose the blame will always be on him and he has to handle the most pressure.

I dont think the Knicks have a leader.......If Felton needs to sit one game between Prig and Kidd they will find the shots for their teammates.........They are both high bball IQ and will work it out.....no fear

He'll be ok. there's plenty of time to rest so that tweak will be non existant come Saturday. I'm more worried about rust and a lack of energy going into Indy.