Yo... WTF is This Sh*t About?

Red

TYPE-A
79%20WTF.jpg

Take a look at this observance and tell me WTF is this about.

May 9, 2013
GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Mike Woodson said after Thursday's practice that the three days rest until Game 3 has benefited the older players.

While Tyson Chandler, 30, is not in the age bracket of Jason Kidd, Pablo Prigioni and Kenyon Martin, the center has also taken advantage of the days off to get healthier. Before the playoffs, he was suffering from a small bulging disk in his neck and the flu.

April 28, 2012
New York Knicks center Tyson Chandler is battling the flu and could miss Game 1 of the team's playoff series against the Miami Heat on Saturday.

November 4, 2012
Tyson Chandler missed practice yesterday due to flu-like symptoms, but the Knicks are listing their starting center as probable for today?s matinee against the 76ers at the Garden.

How many times have you had the flu? I might have had it once.

WTF is something wrong with this dudes immune system? Maybe he got the monster?

Maybe he's around lots of kids and doesn't make it a habit of washing his hands, IDK.

How many times can you have the flu yo?

smokes

Huge Member
Well the flu bug generally just travels around the league and since you have to have contact with all these players all the time on the court and your body is constantly tired from playing it's probably pretty easy to pick up.

skisloper

Starter
Well the flu bug generally just travels around the league and since you have to have contact with all these players all the time on the court and your body is constantly tired from playing it's probably pretty easy to pick up.

Its probably bad allergies......The flu is a virus and TC cannot have that every other month........

I guess having the flu SOUNDS BETTER THEN SAYING OUR 7 FOOT CENTERS NOSE IS STUFFED.