2013 Playoffs - Round 2 Game 4 / Knicks @ Pacers - 05/14 7:00 pm

shemmue0311

Benchwarmer
Woodson has to go..The guy simply and flat out get's out coached in the playoffs. There is a reason Atlanta fired him and it was not for getting 50+ wins during the regular season.

Paul1355

All Star
Woodson is now on my hitlist. He has favorites in kidd and smith that have done nothing. He benches prigs, novak and copeland that can score and his players lose their cool over and over again. He has no control and has been out coached across the board. Disappointing

Rob Low

Rotation player
Not playing Pablo is the worst mistake Woody made today. Absolutely inexcusable to have Kidd playing more minutes than him

fender0577

Rotation player
Is Priggs hurt? i was pulling my hair out watching kidd, whats wrong with woody.Kidd hasn't scored in a month, yet logs good minutes, i'm losing my patience with woody.We just got rid of a dumb coach, don't make us turn on you to Woody.

Last edited:

BananaSauce

Benchwarmer
1bf.gif

Last edited:

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
Woodson's coaching since since game 3 against Boston has been suspect. Changing the starting line-up, Eh could be viewed either way, but how do you go from starting a man every game he's healthly for the last month and change to then playing him only 3 minutes. His defense is better than Kidd's at this point, his shot is better than Kidd's at this point, wtf. And i've been saying this since Boston--- Novak needs to play Copeland needs to play, sh*t even if it's 15 minutes those goes should be around to put up shots. Novak comes in today hits a 3, copeland 2 for 3 ... the rest of the team isn't hitting, change something up....

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
The one thing i don't want to do tho is put this on the shoulders of Woodson alone. This team still shot under 40% for two straight games. And I don't care what these so called analyst say, a majority of the Knicks shots were open looks. They are missing shots they usually make. and rebounding is all about hustle and positioning. and the Knicks players are getting beat at that end. Now its the coach's job to make the adjustments and implement a plan to fix these things and the players job to execute that plan

Kiyaman

Legend
Woody Woody Woody .... Small-Ball all season .. ISO-Ball system & 3-Ball shooting throughout the entire season .. Melo & JR taking 65% of the Knicks shot attempts for the season .. Melo & JR type of talent/skills doesnt work in a 7 game series .. check their NBA career Woody.

We are scared to get an offensive-rebound .. we been outrebounded by double-digets plus giving up 2nd & 3rd shot attempts in 4 straight games.
Melo Melo Melo where's the LEADERSHIP to get ur teammates rebounding, and putting-up several screens/picks for some open shots.

Kiyaman

Legend
A lot of the times when someone comes out and says what needs to be said whether out on the media or not, it will seem like the person is pointing fingers. I don't think Chandler was pointing fingers, he was just simply stating the obvious about the necessity for unselfish play. The main problem wasn't defense although, Pacers wrecked us on the boards because that's what their game consists of. The main problem was our offense. It was too predictable and easy to defend. The Pacers had 82 points. We couldn't top that. Our offense sucked. Chandler was voicing his opinion. He already won a ring and he knows what kind of unselfish team play the team needs to win. He simply saw what the problem was and he voiced it out. I appreciate his voice because most people will say the "right" political things and give no value of truth out into the media. He is definitely a leader in the Knicks and people need to take what he said and learn from it or the Knicks are done for. You can be a little bitch about it and be angry that he said that and say he's complaining or you can take it like a man and think about it and learn from it. I can totally see that he wants to win, and that's mad respect to him because he already has a ring and he is still hungry for another one. The rest of the people on the team need to listen up to what he says. The team WILL NOT go any further without trust in each other's abilities, or allowing the other person to shine for night.

The article of Tyson voicing his opinion makes a lot of sense after Game-4

Rady .. use that article for Game-5 Game-Thread