2013 Playoffs - Round 2 Game 4 / Knicks @ Pacers - 05/14 7:00 pm

HardFowl

Rookie
JR should see no more minutes for the remainder of this series. Give his minutes to someone productive. I hope the Knicks do not extend him an offer to return, either. Cross your fingers for the second half.

KnickfanaticinGA

Benchwarmer
Melo has 0 supporting cast. These guys can't buy a shot. I'm tryin to stay faithful but somethings gotta change real quick!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

HardFowl

Rookie
I can't believe people were comparing JR Myth to Starks. Starks would have been kicking ass in this series. Let's focus on game 5, I guess, and take it from there.

LeFlume

All Star
I'm proud of Melo. At least he is trying and he is doing his thing. The rest of the team can go fu(k themselfs..

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
That was a good effort from STAT. Maybe its time to put out our most potent offensive lineup. This is for all the marbles. Felton, Smith, Melo, STAT, Chandler.

shemmue0311

Benchwarmer
Got to give credit to Woodson , Cope hits a 3 nothing but net, take him out of the game but leaves in Smith to keep bricking up shots..

KnickfanaticinGA

Benchwarmer
How does Tyson set a pick and then not look for the pick n roll? Dude is really getting on my nerves....

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2