Knicks @ Pacers [G6 ECSF] 5/18/13 8:00PM

metrocard

Legend
Hey fat tits do you realize the refs controlled the 4th quarter ? At least watch the game if you're going to call yourself a Knicks fan. George got away with a lot of uncalled push offs and offensive fouls. We got piped.

metrocard

Legend
1. Re-sign Pablo Prigioni
2. Re-sign Kenyon Martin
3. Don't sign JR Smith or just let him walk because Shumpert should take on a 30 min + role at SG, which makes JR Smith expendable. Resign Iman.
4. Get Jason Kidd an assistant coaching job after he retires
5. Find some kind of offer for Amare...
6. Draft Schroeder or GA, must have prospects
7. Resign Copeland
8. Trade Felton to the Jazz for their #21 Pick Draft Schroeder with this pick
9. Draft Adetokonbo with the #24
10. Draft Ricky Ledo (buy late 2nd round pick)
11. Sign Francisco Garcia or Tony Allen
12. Splitter/Kirilenko/Dalembert/J'Oneal/JJ Hickson/Blair are all unrestricted free agents. If we don't have enough cap space to sign one of these guys, I understand...but they should be major targets since they all can answer our woes at PF/C. I don't know how our cap situation to the fullest, so I'll leave these guys out for now but the interest in these big men should be at a high priority.

We need to dump Amare and Chandler. They're used goods fragile and injury prone half hearted men.

Splitter, Kirilenko, Hickson and even Blair would be upgrades. We need a back to the basket scorer, a midrange scorer and a replacement for Smith and Novak to save Melo.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
Hey fat tits do you realize the refs controlled the 4th quarter ? At least watch the game if you're going to call yourself a Knicks fan. George got away with a lot of uncalled push offs and offensive fouls. We got piped.

Yes the pacers did get the calls the whole game but don't you agree that melo still scored on george in the first three quarters while he was holding so why couldn't he score in the forth? He choked that's why.. im out for tonight.. later metro..

metrocard

Legend
969054_476877229051491_847300634_n.jpg

oshi

Benchwarmer
Chandler was awful, coaching was awful, too much doubling, terrible rotations. Kidd should have been cut from the rotation long ago. Shump misssed a few jumpers the other day and gets benched yet JR cold since boston and constantly got minutes, crazy.

Melo and Shump should have played the entire 4th, probably the whole 2nd half.

Our contracts are ridiculous (I thought Kidd 3 years was crazy at first then the moment I started to believe in Kidd he disappears and became the garbage player I thought he'd be. In Dallas he was already on a sharp decline and his 3pt shooting wasn't that great now we're stuck with him for 2 more years? And camby??)

Ugh what a mess.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I was thinking on Thursday while watching the Grizzlies and before that other times that I'd love to have Tony Allen on the Knicks, and with Shumpert???

Is Tony Allen going to be a free agent?

Also hopefully we get K-Mart back. He played more than his contract, so hopefully he'll be willing to take less again.

Rob Low

Rotation player
1. Re-sign Pablo Prigioni
2. Re-sign Kenyon Martin
3. Don't sign JR Smith or just let him walk because Shumpert should take on a 30 min + role at SG, which makes JR Smith expendable. Resign Iman.
4. Get Jason Kidd an assistant coaching job after he retires
5. Find some kind of offer for Amare...
6. Draft Schroeder or GA, must have prospects
7. Resign Copeland
8. Trade Felton to the Jazz for their #21 Pick Draft Schroeder with this pick
9. Draft Adetokonbo with the #24
10. Draft Ricky Ledo (buy late 2nd round pick)
12. Splitter/Kirilenko/Dalembert/J'Oneal/JJ Hickson/Blair are all unrestricted free agents. If we don't have enough cap space to sign one of these guys, I understand...but they should be major targets since they all can answer our woes at PF/C. I don't know how our cap situation to the fullest, so I'll leave these guys out for now but the interest in these big men should be at a high priority.

We need to dump Amare and Chandler. They're used goods fragile and injury prone half hearted men.

Splitter, Kirilenko, Hickson and even Blair would be upgrades. We need a back to the basket scorer, a midrange scorer and a replacement for Smith and Novak to save Melo.

If we can find a way to get rid of Stat then Cp3 will be a knick 100 percent. Maybe if we package Chandler with Amare we can find somebody that's wiling to take him. Then if we can trade Novak and have Kidd and Camby retire we'd have a ton of money to spend.

Highly unlikely but my perfect offseason would look like this.

Get rid of

Felton
Tyson
Jr
Amare
Kidd
Camby
Novak

Add

Cp3
Hickson
Delfino(not sure if he's a free agent but the Argentinian connection with Pablo would be awesome)
A center that'll play with heart and rebound

Then we'd have a lineup of

Cp3
Shump
Melo
Hickson
FA Center

Pablo
Delfino
Cope
Martin
Draft pick

bigapple

Starter
i am done with STAT and Tyson Tyson is most dissapointed in this series his stats was terrible he was totaly outplayed by entire Pacers everyone was able to score .

JR if he is choosing to party with Rihana leave him playoffs have 1 rule which he breaks.

Camby for sure will leave he is also 40

Kidd still able to play but on limited mins

Novak is needed only player that can hit much needed 3s during season

CP3 4 what? for blowing chemistry i dont want him in Knicks uni there will be many more FA's this summer

K-Mart personally i want him back but there will b problems with veterans minimum

This team just need 1 big like u call it 7 footer that can score jump shots

PG young and fast like Curry like Lawson like Parker this is 4 big time play

Pablo is goin back to ACB liga.

Ewing

Benchwarmer
I would love to ask Knicks management what was the point of Camby's signing, I mean, he was supposed to help in the postseason (which I believe he could, especially on Hibbert) but...did we see anything? It's just poor management and costly decisions...
With big bodies like Chandler, Martin, Camby, Stat and Barron we couldn't get smoked in rebounds like we were, it was simply lack of effort and attitude, because that's what rebounding is all about, not talent! IT'S SIMPLY WILL TO WIN!
This series made me sick, not only because I hate the Pacers, but especially because I saw no desire and no passion to get anything else from this playoffs from our team, guys like Chandler, Melo, Kidd and Stoudemire should have shown a different attitude as leaders of this team, it was really disappointing for me.
Finally, as I didn't understand Camby's absence of this playoffs, I also didn't get Novak's, he could get some 3's in transition (I know we didn't have many...) and maybe be a key factor ou our offense, but who am I to say anything, they are the illuminated ones who get millions so maybe I'm the one who's seeing everything wrong.
Overall, I'm pretty disappointed with the outcome of this postseason, my expectations were high, but when I saw the Celtics cutting the gap to 3-2, I knew something was wrong and maybe this team didn't have what it gets to be a contender.

PS - I will not mention number 8's name, as I truly despise him and want to see him far away from NYC next season.

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
Don't expect much change.

We're in salary cap hell, also no team is going to take on an washed up Amare and Fat Ray. May be able to make a few tweaks but for the most part this will be our team for the next few seasons

jimkcchief88

All Star

Yep there it is. You can say "don't blame the refs" all you want but the zebras controlled this series. I guarantee all those " great defensive plays" will be fouls against Crybaby Bron, Dwade and Company. The free-throw disparity in this series literally was enough to win us a game without MAKING A FG.

skisloper

Starter
Yep there it is. You can say "don't blame the refs" all you want but the zebras controlled this series. I guarantee all those " great defensive plays" will be fouls against Crybaby Bron, Dwade and Company. The free-throw disparity in this series literally was enough to win us a game without MAKING A FG.

Its very Simple....
Pacers will hit the line 18 times and Heat 46 times in game 1......

Better yet pacers will be called for a flagrant......

the foul on Kenyon Martin with 3 seconds left on the shot clock down by $ and we get the rebound was unreal...shameful.

But JR losing his man for 2 consecutive layups with 2 seconds on the shot clock is just mind boggling....

bigapple

Starter
look @ worth of Knicks 1.1bln miami is 6th . La is 2nd two most expensive cities. But there is some1 who dont like Knicks.

besides Barkley and refs.

Knicks also have over 30 calls Indy twice less.

Shump last calls it was his own mistakes which put Indy twice to FT's when it was only 2 possesion game.

Mostly for this series i dont blame refs but Tyson and JR for bricks.

tiger0330

Legend

We're in salary cap hell, also no team is going to take on an washed up Amare and Fat Ray. May be able to make a few tweaks but for the most part this will be our team for the next few seasons
Totally agree, I think there is a misconception about Kidd and Camby retiring. Their salaries don't come off our cap, their roster spots open up but the Knicks still have to pay them and it counts towards the cap.

Better hit a home run with our first round pick and hope that JR picks up his player option. He will be a tradeable contract if teams pass on him because of his playoff performance.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Its very Simple....

the foul on Kenyon Martin with 3 seconds left on the shot clock down by $ and we get the rebound was unreal...shameful.

But JR losing his man for 2 consecutive layups with 2 seconds on the shot clock is just mind boggling....

Yeah I hate to say it but JR was....the shooting ok but make it up in other areas like Spree used to: defense, rebounding, hustle plays...I mean Stephenson going for 25 unreal....that's the kind of athlete JR is built to handle...maybe he had Rhianna on his brain and that's a lot of big head b***th for dude to handle...I mean you have all summer to run around with skanks can't you chill out a little during the Playoffs????? I guess not but JR cost himself plenty of $$$$$ with his no show/ meltdown and if he thinks 5 head Rhianna will be around he is about to get a Kris Humphries type REALITY CHECK...um um um.....gotta to be mo careful JR u just can't trust a big head and a smile that girl is poison.

DrB

Benchwarmer

You are probably correct unless a block buster TRADE is accomplished.

DrB

Benchwarmer
Its very Simple....

Great point on the defensive lapses by JR not to mention stepping out of bounds but in there WAS THREE MELO TURNOVERS...MELO and JR lost the game from the 5:32 mark....throw in the refs outrageous call on K MART...but IMHO Hibberts block on MELO turned it all around. Instead of needing a miracle in INDY the KNICKS never should have lost at home..unless we all agree the PACERS were the better team.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
i am done with STAT and Tyson Tyson is most dissapointed in this series his stats was terrible he was totaly outplayed by entire Pacers everyone was able to score .

JR if he is choosing to party with Rihana leave him playoffs have 1 rule which he breaks.

Camby for sure will leave he is also 40

Kidd still able to play but on limited mins

Novak is needed only player that can hit much needed 3s during season

CP3 4 what? for blowing chemistry i dont want him in Knicks uni there will be many more FA's this summer

K-Mart personally i want him back but there will b problems with veterans minimum

This team just need 1 big like u call it 7 footer that can score jump shots

PG young and fast like Curry like Lawson like Parker this is 4 big time play

Pablo is goin back to ACB liga.

CP3 would not hurt team chemistry in any way

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
It'll be interesting to see how the Pacers fair against Miami. I will follow both series from here on out.

Heartbroken re the ouster but it is what it is. We'll get there..

I still believe getting CP3 is what we need to approach championship contending level. I don't know how we get rid of Amare, but we have to do it. You can't have a one way player with minute restrictions on your team making 100 mil.

I believe Tyson when healthy is a keeper. I agree we should drop JR.

skisloper

Starter
Whenever you start hearing about a veteran player like JR who would be great IF the coach just did this or IF the coach did that......Woodson I believe brought out the very best in JR and I commend him for that.......But with that there was a price to pay and thats JR's erratic game play and his bad attitude.....I think a coach like Pop on the Spurs would say his high scoring games do not exceed the upside of scoring....You do not need a bad side on the team...

Listen JR is who is and thats the end of the story......The guy wins 6th man , shows class all season and then in the playoffs elbows Terry, Says Knicks would have won game 5 is he was in , Stayed out partying before a game and then plays around with Rihana instead of just be focused..... JR probably will be offered no more then the 5 million that the Knicks could offer....its a safe bet on a 4 year contract he cost him self 12 million dollars.......he is his own worst enemy and the author of his story....

I am not a fan of JR, never been a fan and do not want to see him as a Knick.