Knicks @ Pacers [G6 ECSF] 5/18/13 8:00PM

dragon434

Rookie
Jr smith never to be trusted again. Immature little prick. Which other athlete in their right mind goes out and gets hammered during their playoff run.... No dedication

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
That hurt letting them score with 21 seconds left in the half. Melo needs help for the Knicks to win this.
Well, I gotta say Melo's doing [almost] all he can, it's not his fault Chandler's acting immature, Kidd and Amare are non existing and JR and Shump show absolutely no basketball IQ. There are only four Knicks that came out to play tonight: Melo, K-Mart, Prigs and Ray. And apparently that's not enough to beat Indiana at home [no ****].

Rob Low

Rotation player
How are these refs just letting Stephenson lower his shoulder like that, time and time again? That an offensive foul every time and he's done it at least 4 times already

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Well, I gotta say Melo's doing [almost] all he can, it's not his fault Chandler's acting immature, Kidd and Amare are non existing and JR and Shump show absolutely no basketball IQ. There are only four Knicks that came out to play tonight: Melo, K-Mart, Prigs and Ray. And apparently that's not enough to beat Indiana at home [no ****].

Still plenty of time man. But it's true, the WHOLE team needs to play near perfect ball for us to get out of here with a win. I'm not ready to give up on this team.

I'm not giving up, but seriously, the Pacers are outplaying us at every facet of the game. If we weren't getting an elite scoring performance from Melo, this game would have been over an hour ago. C'mon, guys, do your job. Let's go Knicks!