Knicks @ Pacers [G6 ECSF] 5/18/13 8:00PM

DrB

Benchwarmer
Disappointing ending, but a good season........ This team just needs a midrange scorer or wing (rotation) defender to get to the next level....... This team lived by the three, and ultimately died by the three. (The disparity in FTA in this last game was because the Pacers attacked the basket, the Knicks settled for outside shots.) If the defense is pounding Melo and JR is off, the team lacks a reliable third and fourth option. The team can once again use another rebounder off the bench.
Well said and more...thank God we did not have to see Felton and Prigioni go up aganst Lebron as HILL owned Felton

Rob Low

Rotation player
If we could trade melo and some more players for a big man under the rim I say DO IT!!!!!

Honestly the dumbest thing i've ever read on this forum. We couldn't score so let's trade the scoring champ for a big man. Not only the scoring champ but let's throw in more players as well smh. There should be some sort of test to weed out retards before signing up.

Kiyaman

Legend
I have my complaints about Melo but NOT tonight.....his 4th quarter was weak but the guy played like a monster the foirst 3 quarters.....this is not on him.......Woody leaving JR in just moronic.....rather see Kidd on defense.....then JR shooting and missing and then losing his guy on defense

We need Melo's ISO moves in the 4th qtr. not the first 3 qtrs. when we were suppose to be driving inside to get Hibbert in foul trouble the first 3 qrts. .. Shump, Cope, and JR's 3 ball shots in less than 3 minutes tied the game early in the 4th qtr., while Melo was sitting on the bench.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
No, bigs is something you find in the draft and in free agency.....Superstars is something you keep, at all cost.

Theres a difference in players you call superstars. Magic Johnson,MJ,Larry bird,Kareem,Ewing was superstars b/c they done it all. they done more than just score. they played defense,hustled,was a leader and played teamball. All that melo does is score and to me that's not a superstar. Denver wanted rid of him b/c the ball always stoped when it touched his hands.They got rid of him and had a great season and would have went farther if galo didn't get hurt.Listen im just not a fan in players that play like melo b/c they never win anything that's important and that's a title NBA Title

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
We need Melo's ISO moves in the 4th qtr. not the first 3 qtrs. when we were suppose to be driving inside to get Hibbert in foul trouble the first 3 qrts. .. Shump, Cope, and JR's 3 ball shots in less than 3 minutes tied the game early in the 4th qtr., while Melo was sitting on the bench.

Yes and right when melo came in shump and cope didn't shoot again and away went our lead.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
If we could trade melo and some more players for a big man under the rim I say DO IT!!!!!

The silliest proposal ever... Who would/could we trade him for. I hate when people say trade melo but then can't even fathom a good enough deal. Makes me sick! U don't trade a scoring champ . U build talent around him. And that really hasn't been the case. It seems like it but it hasn't this team has been built on the potential of a stat and melo pairing. That's y we have a "defensive" center and a pick and roll pg. well how bout we find players who move without the ball and cut through the lane because melo will find u. He's a willing and smart player. Get rid of novak and somehow acquire kyle korver

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

shemmue0311

Benchwarmer
I have been a Knicks fan since 1990 I am 33 now, and I have lived( not you tubed) thru very painful moments Charles Smith layup attempts in the 93 ECF against the Bulls. Reggie Miller 25 points in the 4th. quarter of the 94 ECF. Starks 2-18 game 7 against Houston.Reggie Miller 8 points in 9 sec. in in 95 semis, Ewing missed finger roll layup in game 7 of 95 Semis. and I rank this game with these I have seriously not seen a game that should be investigated since 2002 Game 6 of the WCF King vs. Lakers. 42 FT for the Pacers 18 for the Knicks and I did not count the last couple because they were intentional. That last call on KMART down 4 against Hill was a complete abomination even if we would have played PERFECT we would have lost with such a big disparity at the Line ...With this being said I will get over this in a couple of days ...The only players we need to bring back are Melo, Cope, Shump, Prig, and KMART ..Woodson also needs to go he simply get's out coached in the playoffs there is a reason ATL fired him even though he can win you 50 + during the regular season .Bring in either Van Gundy Jeff or Stan or give Ewing a chance ..

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
Melo is one of the few players I would keep. Melo needs help. Look at KD without Westbrook..out in 5

I can respect that b/c its your opinion.. IMO I think he had lots of help with felton,cope,shump Pablo, novak al out side shooters but he just wouldn't pass the ball for a wide open basket when he was doubled.

BananaSauce

Benchwarmer
I doubt they would have made it. they were protecting the perimeter pretty good because they weren't worried about penetration because of hibbert. I think iso melo worked pretty well against them.

metrocard

Legend
Really needed a blow job from my gf after watching that painful injustice screw job by the refs when they didn't even need to screw us since Mike Woodson, Tyson Chander, Amare Stoudimire, Raymond Felton and JR Smith showed their true colors as cold reptilian slimey mothasuckas....if I see these guys on this roster next year I will raise he'll in this forum and start a movement worse than the Starbury movement. I can promise you that.

metrocard

Legend
I can respect that b/c its your opinion.. IMO I think he had lots of help with felton,cope,shump Pablo, novak al out side shooters but he just wouldn't pass the ball for a wide open basket when he was doubled.

Felton is hot garbage....don't even make a crap post like that again. Felton got out worked by a superior PG and only looks good against a team with no PG like Boston ...the sooner Felton is out the better we become. We lost our rhythm every time Felton stepped on the floor

HardFowl

Rookie
Really needed a blow job from my gf after watching that painful injustice screw job by the refs when they didn't even need to screw us since Mike Woodson, Tyson Chander, Amare Stoudimire, Raymond Felton and JR Smith showed their true colors as cold reptilian slimey mothasuckas....if I see these guys on this roster next year I will raise he'll in this forum and start a movement worse than the Starbury movement. I can promise you that.
Word: these bums need to go. I've been waiting for Andre Miller to become a Knick for the longest, but I don't know if he's young enough to still contribute. I'm also trying to get Pau Gasol (no longer welcome in LA), in exchange for SHAT. Linas Kleiza would also be an awesome swingman for this team, if we can get him in shape. What do you think?

metrocard

Legend
Doesn't matter, clutch ballers pick up where they left off... but it's Melo, iso hero ball, lack of winner mentality, no team player. I know it sounds harsh, but it was supposed to be his game... and he failed when it counted the most. It's just a disgrace, we've got a $20M choker, a $20M bench warmer and a $15M immature bitch. Woody didn't do much either, failed to realize Amare and Kidd are both useless, failed to understand JR is chucking us away from the playoffs, didn't play Novak when we needed someone to spread the floor, didn't play Camby while we were in some desperate need for rebounding. This team is a mess. It was supposed to be the year, but we got spanked in the 2nd round.

Worst post of the year.

knicksin60

Starter
Word: these bums need to go. I've been waiting for Andre Miller to become a Knick for the longest, but I don't know if he's young enough to still contribute. I'm also trying to get Pau Gasol (no longer welcome in LA), in exchange for SHAT. Linas Kleiza would also be an awesome swingman for this team, if we can get him in shape. What do you think?
Nobody wants Stat.

metrocard

Legend

miller is still a baller, most underrated pg of this era....actually has a mid range game unlike Felton's gay floaters....his age does concern me though....we need a speedy PG to get to the rim in an instant and will draw fouls and attention.

HardFowl

Rookie
As poor a jump shooter as is Shumpert, he is not a nut: he passes first. I am willing to support Knicks developing him into our starting SG. Andre Miller would be the new Derek Harper, for a 1994 style NBA finals run. Pau Gasol, who is no longer welcome in LA, although no longer as good, would be great in the paint and as a number 2 to Melo. Kleiza, if he can get back to how he was 2 years ago, would be a younger, whiter Ron Artest. Bring Copeland off the bench, at the 2 and 3, Prigs at the 1 and 2, KMART as a scrappy off-the-bench 4, and we're out with the eight man rotation, JVG era Knicks. Oh, and Woody needs to go: too many stupid mistakes, like not playing Shump for 12 minutes out of that fourth, after his three 3s in a row.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
Melo is hot garbage....don't even make a crap post like that again. Melo got out worked and out played by George in every forth quarter in the series when it counted the most ...the sooner Melo is out the better we become. We lost our rhythm every time Melo stepped on the floor

I agree completely!!