Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Camby

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Novak

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Paul1355

All Star
Ok now that we lost against the Pacers there are clear subtractions that need to be made.

Amare

Novak

Kidd

Camby

JR Smith

All need to retire or packaged in a deal for more consistent players that stay healthy.

I was even shocked at the ineptitude of Tyson Chandler and he def lost a step and is not the same player he was with Dallas and last season.

Who do you think should be cut?

skisloper

Starter
Ok now that we lost against the Pacers there are clear subtractions that need to be made.

Amare

Novak

Kidd

Camby

JR Smith

All need to retire or packaged in a deal for more consistent players that stay healthy.

I was even shocked at the ineptitude of Tyson Chandler and he def lost a step and is not the same player he was with Dallas and last season.

add TC and Felton......or let Felton be your back up

Paul1355

All Star
add TC and Felton......or let Felton be your back up
Felton showed up against Boston and had his moments against Indy but did have some dud games like tonight. However Felton is a good PG and had his best season of his career. We just played J Kidd too much.

knicksince 93

Rotation player

Amare

Novak

Kidd

Camby

JR Smith

Can we please stop trying to get rid of stat. We're stuck with him, if u say stat please include shump because that's the only way we get rid of him.... The number one offseason subtraction is woody...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Rob Low

Rotation player
Everybody not named Melo,Martin,Pablo,Shump and Cope has to go. Tyson and Jr especially, those two make me sick

knicksince 93

Rotation player
Getting rid of jr smith is just crazy, he still was 6th man of the year. Chandler has to go somehow someway

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

wian

Benchwarmer
Mello is a great player, but not a Big Time Player. He never delivers in the playoffs. He isnt clutch ....
Not saying get rid of him, but we need someone else who is a big time playoff player to help him....

Amare is useless now - Just a liability - Too Injury Prone
Kidd - Gone
Felton - Look for a better point guard.....

We need an awesome shooting guard and a Great forward...

cheers

LeFlume

All Star

Amare

Novak

Kidd

Camby

JR Smith

All of them if possible..

metrocard

Legend
Felton showed up against Boston and had his moments against Indy but did have some dud games like tonight. However Felton is a good PG and had his best season of his career. We just played J Kidd too much.

Felton is horrible. He couldn't even do anything against a concussed George Hill. Felton's game is so average he becomes easy to guard and only gets open shots if Melo is commanding double teams.....Felton doesn't make players better, he's not a floor general or creative passer...he's just average and having him at PG will keep us as an average team. Stop thinking average is good, it isn't. Felton is easily replaceable.

metrocard

Legend
Mello is a great player, but not a Big Time Player. He never delivers in the playoffs. He isnt clutch ....
Not saying get rid of him, but we need someone else who is a big time playoff player to help him....

Amare is useless now - Just a liability - Too Injury Prone
Kidd - Gone
Felton - Look for a better point guard.....

We need an awesome shooting guard and a Great forward...

cheers

Melo scored 39 points on 50 % FG shooting with 7 rebounds in an elimination game. He's a scoring champion and one of the most clutch performers and most unstoppable offensive forces in the NBA.

so what's your plan in acquiring LeBron James or Chris Paul or Kevin Durant? Numb nuts. Blaming this loss on our by far best player.
We have Shumpert at SG who's the man on both sides of the floor especially with his new 3pt stroke....and Melo is an A level SF.....if you don't thin Melo is great than you need to go back to having sex with kangaroos and playing rugby naked with your mother and incest loving uncles.

deamon

Benchwarmer
Yeah great, but not in PO, 40 FG% is a disaster for a guy playing at SF/PF and being candidate to MVP.
One game at 50 FG% level doesn't change it.

bigapple

Starter
from that list i want to keep Kidd and Novak only this team need 3s and passes like Kidd

Stat should be buyout

Chanlder have to leave his numbers went really down terrible.I want Center that can score even old school style like Duncan or Gasol.

metrocard

Legend
Yeah great, but not in PO, 40 FG% is a disaster for a guy playing at SF/PF and being candidate to MVP.
One game at 50 FG% level doesn't change it.

melo was playing injured with a popped shoulder....you sound like an *******
Stop expecting 100% FG shooting from Melo, he gave us everything he had

skisloper

Starter
melo was playing injured with a popped shoulder....you sound like an *******
Stop expecting 100% FG shooting from Melo, he gave us everything he had

Im a so/so fan of melo but when your starting All-Star Center plays like he"s an amatuer and your starting PG Vanishes and the 6th man MVP plays horribly we need to be glad Melo kept us in some of these games......

Just always remember JR comes at a price..its like Fools gold.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
@metro: Melo a clutch performer? Nah, last night's game was just another example of him vanishing when it counts the most. He played phenomenal, but the problem is he isn't consistent enough to singlehanded win us the series. Two great performances out of 12 playoff games won't make it done. However, it is fair to admit that unlike many championship caliber teams we don't have a reliable 2nd scoring option. It's or Melo or nothing and with JR choking and Amare not doing **** there was no way we could somehow advance on to the ECF. We should deeply reconsider this team's philosophy, I'd say keep Melo, Shump, Chandler, Felton and some role players e.g. Cope, Kenyon and Prigs and move on from there. I don't think there would be many options to get rid of Amare, Kidd or Camby, who all have multiple years left on their contracts, but who knows, Grunwald proved many times he can make something out of nothing.

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
No matter what it's going to get worse before it gets better.

My main hope is the organisation finally grasps we need a long term vision if we're ever going to compete for a title year in and year out. Key now is not to take any shot cuts i.e resigning a mentally weak person such as JR. Brick. Have to ride bad contracts of Camby, Amare, Fat Ray, Kidd... accept we'll only fall short with such an aging squad and be prepared to do what is right in the long term come 2015.

That means a proper GM, a truly top quality coach and a genuine focus on building a core via the draft.

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
@metro: Melo a clutch performer? Nah, last night's game was just another example of him vanishing when it counts the most. He played phenomenal, but the problem is he isn't consistent enough to singlehanded win us the series. Two great performances out of 12 playoff games won't make it done. However, it is fair to admit that unlike many championship caliber teams we don't have a reliable 2nd scoring option. It's or Melo or nothing and with JR choking and Amare not doing **** there was no way we could somehow advance on to the ECF. We should deeply reconsider this team's philosophy, I'd say keep Melo, Shump, Chandler, Felton and some role players e.g. Cope, Kenyon and Prigs and move on from there. I don't think there would be many options to get rid of Amare, Kidd or Camby, who all have multiple years left on their contracts, but who knows, Grunwald proved many times he can make something out of nothing.

Win as team, lose as...you know the rest.

Overall philosophy was flawed, can't win a title lacking both low post scoring and a truly consistent second scoring option.