[Gone Fishing] The BIG what are YOU gonna do in the summer thread

fender0577

Rotation player
I'm gonna work my ass off, and hope the knicks get some youth in here.I'm tired of watching these old bastards.

bigapple

Starter
Cofederations cup in Brasil for futbol fans and then checking FA that will start 1st of july.

time is running so fast that that u will not expect and there will be already september and your training camp

mostly i hope that when new schedule will be realased knicks fans will be look @ 1st meeting vs Pacers :)

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
And what do you guys think about a KO meeting? I know there will be no Knicks and stuff, but since I'm spending some major time in NY this summer it'd be great to hang out with some fellow posters. :smokin:

Fat Elvis

Benchwarmer
Traveling around Europe for a bit, working teaching conflict resolution to high school students, watching my prego wife get fatter

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Nah, I won't be in the city around the draft night, but since some of you guys are from the Bronx where I'll be staying I hope we'll figure something out.

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Work work work till my daughters born and get ready for the Jets....hopefully have some extra $$$ to go to another game this season

Sent from my LG-P999