2013 NBA draft (rev 2.0)

metrocard

Legend
I hope one of the following are available at 24 -- Mitchell, Ledo, Nogueiro or Karasev.

I believe Karasev has interest from Dallas, Atlanta, Cleveland, Chicago and Brooklyn. He's a pretty good wing player. Ledo's game is pretty sick too, a lot of scouts have been raving for his versatility and man to man defense.

Wargames

Starter
So the big noise is tge knicks want perimetet help cause they believe (lol) amare can play the 4 this year. So Franklin is becoming more of the likely pick and Mitchell is becoming less of the likely pick.

metrocard

Legend
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 6m
Boston and Brooklyn discussing a blockbuster deal that would send Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce to Nets, league sources tell Y! Sports.

Trying to figure out what the Nets are sending back . They need to equal 27 Million in salaries and the only expiring deals they have Is Humphries

gmf1369

Benchwarmer
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 6m
Boston and Brooklyn discussing a blockbuster deal that would send Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce to Nets, league sources tell Y! Sports.

Trying to figure out what the Nets are sending back . They need to equal 27 Million in salaries and the only expiring deals they have Is Humphries

It probably be Lopez, Humphries and possibly want Brooks for Pierce and Garnett...

Nets can move Wallace to the 4 to allow Pierce to be 3...

Nets Starting rotation: Williams, Johnson, Pierce, Wallace, Garnett

While Humphries is in final year of his contract... Lopez and Brooks are building blocks for the Celtics...

metrocard

Legend
Adrian Wojnarowski: Knicks remain enamored with German guard Dennis Schroeder at No. 24, but understand he'll likely never make it to them, sources tell Y! Twitter @WojYahooNBA
tag.png
NEW YORK KNICKS, DRAFT, DENNIS SCHROEDER | SHARE
fb_32x32BN.png
tw_32x32BN.png
feed-icon-28x28BN.png

Adrian Wojnarowski: Utah likes Dennis Schroeder a great deal (14 and 21), and scant chance Nets (22) and Pacers (23) let guard reach New York, sources tell Y! Twitter @WojYahooNBA
tag.png
INDIANA PACERS, BROOKLYN NETS, NEW YORK KNICKS, UTAH JAZZ, DRAFT, DENNIS SCHROEDER | SHARE
fb_32x32BN.png
tw_32x32BN.png
feed-icon-28x28BN.png

Marc Berman: Think #Knicks not going to gamble on Mitchell-Ledo. Future is now. Hearing Glen Rice Jr. still in play Twitter @NYPost_Berman

Read more at http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#6RGlSlqVUZXfJYW6.99

metrocard

Legend
DraftExpress: Just spent the past 30 minutes roaming around the Green Room talking to draft prospects and their agents. No one knows where they are going!

Oldtimer

Rotation player
Whatever Berman says, I take with a grain of salt. I think we should gamble for the high upside of a Ledo or Mitchell rather than some safe and pedestrian player. We have to build for Melo's next contract. We are too limited over the next two years. We have no 2014 draft and that draft will be loaded with talent. Who will we have, and want, two years from now? Melo, Shumpert -- and who else? We cannot "buy" anyone until then because we will be over the cap.

metrocard

Legend
Whatever Berman says, I take with a grain of salt. I think we should gamble for the high upside of a Ledo or Mitchell rather than some safe and pedestrian player. We have to build for Melo's next contract. We are too limited over the next two years. We have no 2014 draft and that draft will be loaded with talent. Who will we have, and want, two years from now? Melo, Shumpert -- and who else? We cannot "buy" anyone until then because we will be over the cap.

I agree.

Mitchell has been considered a freak with his wingspan, one of the best athletes in the draft.

Ledo can play defense, pass, and score...but does he conflict with Shumpert?

can't have enough talent.

nuckles2k2

Superstar
I'm just weary on Mitchell after hearing he disappeared in "big" games in the Sun Belt Conference...I mean...if you're in a small conference, you're balling your heart out just to get noticed and have a shot to go at a decent spot in the draft. It's one thing if you're just not as talented as someone else, but effort being questioned and you don't play in the ACC or Big 10 where you're surrounded by top-flight caliber talent, so it's a little more forgiving game to game? I dunno..

gmf1369

Benchwarmer
Mitchell uses his explosive leaping ability to his advantage making him a very good rebounder for his size... He is a willing defender who can guard multiple positions... Something our team lacked last year was consistent rebounding... Mitchell paired with Shumpert as the wing defenders could dominate the paint at both ends... Having a player willing to complement Melo at the forward position can have its advantages...

We all know Shumpert's abilities allow him to cover PGs, SGs, & SFs...
Well Mitchell's abilities allow him to cover SGs, SFs, PFs...

Melo is stronger at the PF position, while Felton can hold his own at the PG position...

If we lose J.R. & Copeland, Mitchell will makeup for both of them in one roster spot...

metrocard

Legend
Bobcats are dumb....

Len and Noel are superior big men to Zeller. Zeller won't be a strong rebounding big man in Charlotte. Len/Noel are an automatic 10 rebs with potential on offense and they can be very good defenders.

Zeller's defensive and rebounding potential is low....Charlotte failed miserably.

metrocard

Legend
Or I may be wrong...Zeller could be an athletic version of LaMarcus Aldridge...who knows.

Walker
Henderson
Kidd-Gilchrist
Biyombo
Zeller