Is it just me or does anyone else think the Melo/Amar'e tandem...

Kiyaman

Legend
The problem is that they both play the SAME position: Power Forward. Both like to start their offense facing up at the top of the circle or iso to one side of the floor. So they trip over each other. Solutions: pick and roll using the two. Amare could set a pick and roll or pop while Melo gets to the rack or pulls up. OR, if STAT can pass Hakeem's big mans camp this summer then STAT could slide down the lane and set up low block two man game with MELO. But STAT would have to be effective enough to draw doubles to free MELO...Would be interesting to see the two on the floor together more but STAT needs to stay HEALTHY....

Do u see Amare, Melo, Felton, and coach Woody working-out their facilitating problem, and communication problem on defense at the gym during the month of July this offseason?
Neither do I.

I see another season of ISO-Melo-Rule not wanting certain teammates in the rotation .. 2013-14 will be another Injury-prone-season .. Kidd's decision to retire 2 weeks after being eliminated from the playoffs with two years left on his contract ......

jimkcchief88

All Star
Do u see Amare, Melo, Felton, and coach Woody working-out their facilitating problem, and communication problem on defense at the gym during the month of July this offseason?
Neither do I.

I see another season of ISO-Melo-Rule not wanting certain teammates in the rotation .. 2013-14 will be another Injury-prone-season .. Kidd's decision to retire 2 weeks after being eliminated from the playoffs with two years left on his contract ......
Jason Kidd retired because he embarrassed himself in the playoffs being a total no factor on the offensive end 0 points????? In many ways he J Kidd hurt us worse than JR as a total non threat so you can double other guys against good defensive teams you just can't have that it was time J Kidd

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer
Neither do I.

Your posts are very agenda driven, kind of hard to take them seriously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

knicksince 93

Rotation player

kiya is slowly turning the forum against him with his hate that blinds his reality. seriously this guy must be in every huddle and in melos mind the way he says what melo does do and want.... melo not wanting people in the lineup???what kind of nonsense is that. i never knew someone could ruin there credibility so bad.

Kiyaman

Legend
Jason Kidd retired because he embarrassed himself in the playoffs being a total no factor on the offensive end 0 points????? In many ways he J Kidd hurt us worse than JR as a total non threat so you can double other guys against good defensive teams you just can't have that it was time J Kidd

Before u make such a statement u need to check the Game-stats on the first 3 wins vs Boston .. before JR elbowed Kidd's & Tyson ex-teammate Terry.

Kiyaman

Legend

My post r cartoon now compared to when we had Clueless Isiah, Starbury, Crawful, Q.Brick, Donnie Walshup, and Celebrity coach DNP Damphoney. Sorry u missed it LOL

Kiyaman

Legend
kiya is slowly turning the forum against him with his hate that blinds his reality. seriously this guy must be in every huddle and in melos mind the way he says what melo does do and want.... melo not wanting people in the lineup???what kind of nonsense is that. i never knew someone could ruin there credibility so bad.

So many members took away ur credibility 4 ur silly jump-on-wagon comments .. why r u asking me to do the same???

My NBA experience is much longer than yours Knicksince 93 ....
Do u recall Magic Johnson rookie year winning the FINALS?
Do u recall rookie Magic Johnson first contract?
Do u recall how Franchise player Magic Johnson change the Lakers his 2nd season in the NBA?
Do u recall Knicks Headcoach Pat Riley pulling Starks & Anthony Mason out of the CBA League to take the Knicks to the FINALS?
Do u recall Oakley's 32 minutes per game dropping down to 12 minutes per game under Pat Riley?
Do u recall coach Pat Riley giving Oakley's minutes to the new player Anthony Mason?
Do u recall Pat Riley quit on us in the offseason after taking us to the FINALS?
Do u recall we hired coach Nelson, who put Anthony Mason in the starting lineup with our Franchise player Ewing?
Do u recall we Fired coach Nelson after 3 months of service, to let assitant coach JVG take over, and 2 weeks later we traded Anthony Mason who were playing at an All-Star caliber for a $84M Star PF-Larry Johnson (aka Gammama) who sat on our bench injured 4 straight seasons .. and coach JVG gave Oakley back his 32 minutes per game, plus put Oakley back in the starting lineup with our Franchise player Ewing?

Do u recall what happen when we traded Oakley to Toronto? and Starks to GS in the same offseason?
We went to the FINALS .. and FRANCHISE-Player Ewing demanded to be traded in the offseason?
This should explain why owner Dolan never hired Ewing for all the opening on the Knicks coaching-staff during several seasons of opportunities.

Red Flag ....

Owner Dolan pulled all the strings to get his new Franchise player (Melo) in a Knicks uniform...

knicksince 93

Rotation player
So many members took away ur credibility 4 ur silly jump-on-wagon comments .. why r u asking me to do the same???

My NBA experience is much longer than yours Knicksince 93 ....
Do u recall Magic Johnson rookie year winning the FINALS?
Do u recall rookie Magic Johnson first contract?
Do u recall how Franchise player Magic Johnson change the Lakers his 2nd season in the NBA?
Do u recall Knicks Headcoach Pat Riley pulling Starks & Anthony Mason out of the CBA League to take the Knicks to the FINALS?
Do u recall Oakley's 32 minutes per game dropping down to 12 minutes per game under Pat Riley?
Do u recall coach Pat Riley giving Oakley's minutes to the new player Anthony Mason?
Do u recall Pat Riley quit on us in the offseason after taking us to the FINALS?
Do u recall we hired coach Nelson, who put Anthony Mason in the starting lineup with our Franchise player Ewing?
Do u recall we Fired coach Nelson after 3 months of service, to let assitant coach JVG take over, and 2 weeks later we traded Anthony Mason who were playing at an All-Star caliber for a $84M Star PF-Larry Johnson (aka Gammama) who sat on our bench injured 4 straight seasons .. and coach JVG gave Oakley back his 32 minutes per game, plus put Oakley back in the starting lineup with our Franchise player Ewing?

Do u recall what happen when we traded Oakley to Toronto? and Starks to GS in the same offseason?
We went to the FINALS .. and FRANCHISE-Player Ewing demanded to be traded in the offseason?
This should explain why owner Dolan never hired Ewing for all the opening on the Knicks coaching-staff during several seasons of opportunities.

Red Flag ....

Owner Dolan pulled all the strings to get his new Franchise player (Melo) in a Knicks uniform...

Kiya what did all of that mean? the a very unimportant history lesson. Then u should know more then anyone that melo is the best knick we've had in the last 15 years. Take away pat he's the best knick since our championship run. But u discredit him and thats what i don't get. Give him some credit. He's nice.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

DrB

Benchwarmer
Forget Amare working with anybody...

5 years with pringles in SUNS 3 1/2 with prignles with Pringles in Knicks same style for 9 years and u expect that he will change in few games ? In PHX he was main scoring weapn and playing p&r with Nash. Now in Knicks he isnt main power and he dont have PG like Nash so he is lost but i hate his hands down at the glass so ball will be allways stolen from him.
Absolutely correct..Amare tries to put the ball on the floor and he's immediately stripped. He gets the ball on the block and never thinks PASS...and then defenses collapse on him making him need much more wore with the HOUSTON CENTER...

knicksince 93

Rotation player
Kiya what did all of that mean? the a very unimportant history lesson. Then u should know more then anyone that melo is the best knick we've had in the last 15 years. Take away pat he's the best knick since our championship run. But u discredit him and thats what i don't get. Give him some credit. He's nice.

I'm really trying to understand what this meant. How does this help your arguement about your perception of melo??? Wait maybe to prove that you're a seasoned fan and the listing of some of our key transactions adds weight to u trying to validate that? But how i can google all that. That doesn't mean u know alot. Who doesn't know all of that-and this is where u won't respond(you have a funny way of not responding to certain posts, because u have no answer an obvious answer that u won't share because it goes against your whole stance on the knicks) but no i don't recall any of the things u posted, i have no recollection of any of that. So please explain to me what that post actually meant....