Who will win the 2013 NBA Finals

Who wins the NBA Finals and in how many games

• Total voters

jimkcchief88

All Star
Funny how stars like Melo are called-selfish ball hogs, but now everyone calling Lebron "too passive" "needs to be more aggressive"....hmmm like Melo??? Melo understands that on most nights how he goes, so the team goes. Superstars get that. Not rebounding, "facilitating", defense, getting "others involved and making them better"...lol. A superstars primary responsibility is to put the ball in the hole so his team doesn't get blown out by 30. The rest is icing....

metrocard

Legend
Funny how stars like Melo are called-selfish ball hogs, but now everyone calling Lebron "too passive" "needs to be more aggressive"....hmmm like Melo??? Melo understands that on most nights how he goes, so the team goes. Superstars get that. Not rebounding, "facilitating", defense, getting "others involved and making them better"...lol. A superstars primary responsibility is to put the ball in the hole so his team doesn't get blown out by 30. The rest is icing....

well said.

xk3smith

Benchwarmer
Where is the selection for "My Knicks aren't there. I'm too loyal a Knicks fan to care who's playing now."

basketball has been over. It returns when Knicks preseason begins.

tiger0330

Legend
Lebron will be super aggressive tonight. Let's see if Kawhi and the Spurs help defense can stop him, if they can I would say it's all over for the Heat. Spoe may start Miller tonight to spread the floor, the Heat have the ability to go off like the Spurs did, just look at game 2 so it ain't over.

bigapple

Starter
it was LE WADE BOSH vs Spurs 8 pts diffrences between big 3 and rest of team vs Spurs

Parker no points in 2nd half means game is done

Spurs played just one 7 game series vs Piston

winner of game 5 should be winner of this series

neither Spurs or Heat cant plays twice awful game or outstanding game agaist each other.

proof was already in Indy series.

KnicksFan4Life

Benchwarmer
it was LE WADE BOSH vs Spurs 8 pts diffrences between big 3 and rest of team vs Spurs Parker no points in 2nd half means game is done Spurs played just one 7 game series vs Piston winner of game 5 should be winner of this series neither Spurs or Heat cant plays twice awful game or outstanding game agaist each other. proof was already in Indy series.
In the Duncan, Parker, and Ginobili era the Spurs have played 3 game 7s. They lost at home to Dallas, beat NO on the road, and the game 7 clincher against the Pistons at home.

bigapple

Starter
they played only 1 7 game series in Finals not in semis or 1/4

history says no team have won game 7 on road do we see Spurs clincher tuseday?

just read Bosh " Green wont be wide open"

what bout parker neal bonner splitter they will be wide? u cant guard 1 or 2 hot streakers.

Ginobili again in S5?

Kiyaman

Legend
Game-6 of the FINALS was breath-taking to the final seconds of overtime.
If u missed GAME-6 of the FINALS .. then u missed exciting top-shelves NBA Basketball.

San Antonio 25 25 25 20 5 100 Final
Miami .........27 17 21 30 8 103 OT

SA: T. Duncan 30 Pts, 17 Reb, 0 Ast
MIA: L. James 32 Pts, 10 Reb, 11 Ast
Series tied 3-3

DAMN! That was a GREAT-GAME .... How the Spurs Loss?
Ray Allen - Ray Allen - Ray Allen

tiger0330

Legend
It was a great game. Spurs missed a couple of FT's that would have sealed the game, I saw Ray Allen motioning to the crowd to make some noise before Kawhi shot his FT's and he missed his first attempt perhaps because of nerves and that crowd noise. Manu said he would rather be playing the Pacers because the Spurs would have the home court if they did and I think yesterday's game proved home court advantage can be a huge factor.

Unfortunately for the Spurs, I think the advantage swings to the Heat for game 7. I think the Heat feed off that come from behind victory and blow out the Spurs in game 7.

bigapple

Starter
Leonard was 68 in playoffs thats not big number

Ginobili is almost 36 so worst focus

but they made few mistakes

Bosh made reb and he should be fouled but they let him pass ball to Ray in other way Bosh should be shooting fts

worst thing no call on Ginobili and this security around floor wich making problems for both teams

20 secs remaining and Spurs lost title with 5 pts remaining

now game 7 since 2 3 2 no team win on road Spurs will be 1st? NBA let Spurs win @ Miami floor? Crafword will be main ref?

bigapple

Starter
but i dont hate Spurs just dont like them there is no highlight in their basketball but

i disagree with Kenny Smith who says there is no better team in this planet than Spurs and heat

Pacers forced game 7 lost game 7 just only by To's what if they won game 1 what if there would be no game winner by lebron

they got problem with Big Guys

Sopelstra says Spurs should already celebrating 5th title and this camera view on Riley 20secs b4 overtime when Spurs was up by 5.

most beautifull in this game was Duncan destruction of Bosh.

tiger0330

Legend
I wonder if Pop starts Ginobli in game 7? Dude was Jekyll and Hyde in game 5/6 and I wouldn't want to bet he plays like the Manu of old in game 7 so I would have him come off the bench and depending on how Green is shooting let that dictate how many minutes he gets.

bigapple

Starter
more % from Tony more from Danny danny shot 1 3 and that was done for game 6.

all i want is pull away by Spurs in 4th q heat will be in scary mood.

bigapple

Starter
Melo is the man to dethrone the king.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Till $tern is there refs will be allways against Knicks and no calls under the glass and will be calling everything 4 Lebitch

he earns tons of steel from Bron.

But anyway Melo need better company he cant do everything alone with Felton JR these arent finals level players