J.Williams

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
I just recently notice him, is he the same J.Williams that was on the bulls a couple years back but got into a motercycle accident and had to take off a couple of years? does anyone got a picture of him? Whats the J stand for is it jason?

starpula

Benchwarmer
Jay Williams is the Bulls guard who hasnt come back from the crash yet.

Jason Williams is a point guard on Memphis who kind of looks like Eminem

Jayson Williams is the one who killed the limo driver.

JaDaMeL05

Benchwarmer
H20 said:
thanks, jason williams on memphis is a great player

Lol, why did you post this in the NYK section. When I saw J.Williams I thought it was about Jerome Williams. Lol.

youadmireme2

Benchwarmer
Jerome Williams... he's on the Knicks, he was on the Raptors, Bulls, and Detroit Pistons...

He's JYD, the Junkyard Dog, not as talented as most of the other williams mentioned in this thread, but fun to watch

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
madskillz7312 said:
Yeah but I have nothing against Jay, even if he was a Bull, he was good and that must suck......

wait so is it a bad thing if i am a fan of the Chicago Bulls because first and foremost i love the knicks but my second favorite team are the bulls. NOw that might be because i live in Chicago but its also because Kirk Hinrich is one of the greatest point guards ever. he's so fun to watch and he's so good. He's all-star material.

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
honestly though if the knicks didn't have steph, i i were isiah i would deffinetly go after Kirk Hinrich. He's gonna be BIG!