Game Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV: MSG, MSGHD
Radio: 1050 ESPN

Game Recap:
New York 91 - Charlotte 82

rady

Administrator
Staff member
done. man.. i'm just looking at their road record.. 1-10.. they just beat the rockets in houston. and the worst part is that crawford is out..

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
i think that this is actually good.... i think there is no way on earth that were gonna lose this game it will be won and theres no doubt in my mind about that. So why not give houston his first real chance to be a primary unit get some big time minutes and really get into the flow of the game. I think we need to evaluate where hes really at and this si the perfect excuse for it without starting any jcrawford contreversy......other then that i remember zone d screwed us last game against charlotte so having houston's shooting threat out there would prob be a better choice then crawfords streaky shooting out there anyway. Crawford still takes too many adrenaline shots

6thman

Benchwarmer
ok MAYBE, it's a good thing that crawford is injured so Houston can take is place! But with jamal and penny on the injury list, we don't have much guars to replace steph and allan when they're tired :lol: :lol:
But noo damn i forgot about moochie who's gonna score 20 to replace crwford! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

So, it's a really bad thing that the stupid celtic walked on his feet! :evil: :evil:

KNICKSCALI

Benchwarmer
big win has to come, we got to get out of this funk we are in. ah20 will be nice in the starting line up, and ariza should get some more mins too. i know its off the topic too but i'am stoked to watch shaq crush kobe tomorrow. still back to my knicks, they need to win, period. (giants too)

merry x-mas to everyone.

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
marbury has been playing really lackadasical ever since the philly win ... hes not as agressive and its really been showing in his game