Report: Dwight Howard to Houston

tiger0330

Legend
Dwight Howard to join Houston: Howard's agent Dan Fegan to Yahoo that he hopes to finalize the decision Friday night or Saturday morning.

Omar Asik as expected isn't happy with the demotion to backup C when Dwight joins Houston so Houston expects to deal him in a SnT with ATL for Josh Smith. What do you think of a starting lineup of:

Lin
Harden
Parsons
Smith
Howard

Is it an NBA finals starting 5??

tkrieger

Benchwarmer
Drinking the Antifreeze............

I think the Rockets season next season will be just like the Fakers season this past season. Howard is maybe the biggest fool's gold in NBA history, and the Rox fans are oblivious to the disappointments Howard has brought for his two previous clubs.

And as far as coaches go, for how bad Mike Brown and Mike D'Antoni were, McHale is a downgrade. Phooey.

The Rox fans are currenly punch drunk over the Howard acquisition....... But I think reality will set in once the regular season starts.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Curry
Thompson
Iggy
Lee
Howard sounds a whole lot better to me.

If Dwight doesnt win a title, he'll regret not picking what would be the better team.

InGodsHands

Benchwarmer
Curry
Thompson
Iggy
Lee
Howard sounds a whole lot better to me.

If Dwight doesnt win a title, he'll regret not picking what would be the better team.

what about Pelicans

PG Jrue Holiday
SG Eric Gordon
SF Tyreke Evans
PF Ryan Anderson
C Anthony Davis

that's a nice starting 5 right there

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
The Rox fans are currenly punch drunk over the Howard acquisition....... But I think reality will set in once the regular season starts.

The majority of them thought they hit it big by "stealing" Lin from us.....a year later and Houston is trying to trade him and his overpaid salary.

If Howard can return to his DPOY form from his Orlando years then Houston could do some damage with Harden and possibly Josh Smith. ... but personally I don't see it happening.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 via Tapatalk

knicksince 93

Rotation player
what about Pelicans

PG Jrue Holiday
SG Eric Gordon
SF Tyreke Evans
PF Ryan Anderson
C Anthony Davis

that's a nice starting 5 right there

They're gonna suck... that reminds me of our z bo curry, q rich steve Francis steph lineup.... not in similar players but seemingly good but suck

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

kinein

Benchwarmer
The majority of them thought they hit it big by "stealing" Lin from us.....a year later and Houston is trying to trade him and his overpaid salary.

If Howard can return to his DPOY form from his Orlando years then Houston could do some damage with Harden and possibly Josh Smith. ... but personally I don't see it happening.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 via Tapatalk

“The reality is James (Harden) and Dwight (Howard) want to play with Jeremy and Omer,” Morey said. “I’ve been kicked down to assistant GM. They’re going to be here.” 7/13/2013

It is amazing to me that all the time I encounter people feeling negative about Jeremy’s season with us. I have chalked this up to:
– he started off slow, mostly due to getting 100% back from injury
– very high, unrealistic expectations after his time in New York
– had a rough ending in the playoffs, again due to injury
– people generally remember starts & ends more than anything else
– people generally compare things to their expectations when forming opinions versus look at the big picture

Last year was Jeremy’s 1st full year in the league. Essentially his rookie year. If last season would have been his rookie year and he never would have played in New York, right now people would be appropriately talking about him incessantly as one of the top young rookie stars in the league. He was the starting point guard on a playoff team in West at age 24!!! Don’t get me started on this. Too late …

Daryl Morey - AMA REDDIT

You know it gets old when you perpetuate old rumors way past their expiration date.

PS - Josh Smith is in it for the $ ~

Just for your pleasure - Lin blocking Josh Smith.