Unofficial Official Knicks Summer League Thread

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Tyler looks NBA ready. Normally when you see summer league players getting 20-25 consistently they usually NBA ready. He was constantly getting double doubles in limited time. He can be a factor

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

CoolClyde

Toure, Terry and Jerry!

Toure Murry, Terrence Jennings, Jeremy Tyler all deserve training camp invites.

Jeremy Tyler busted out in final game of summer league, Clyde Frazier was constantly saying
he's young and has game. One of the best plays of Knicks summer squad was Toure Murry
stealing ball, dribbling down court around defender, behind back pass to Tyler, and under the
basket slam. unbelievable. Terrence Jennings showed he can make things happen in the
limited amount of minutes he got... height, length, rebounding, a soft touch and aggressiveness.
a final decent game from Toure Murray in a hurry (Clyde finally said it!), solidified his presence
in training camp for invitation. CJ Leslie also showed some nice hops today, and I heard he's
got a 2-year deal! so he's part of Knicks rotation for 13-14... nice.

happy to see some youth come out of summer league, let's hope they all contribute down the
line. Clyde was saying that Glenwaldo was considering having a number of point guards
in training camp, and letting the best one(s) remain with team. sounds good to me.
:peace::smokin:

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
Clyde was saying that Glenwaldo was considering having a number of point guards
in training camp, and letting the best one(s) remain with team. sounds good to me.
:peace::smokin:

This is good news, let the best man win, competition is always good, specially when your future is on the line.

Kiyaman

Legend
I did not see any-thing impressive from any player on the Knicks summer league team to invite to training camp, and that includes Shump's poor service as a PG.
what was our summer league record ......