NBA 2k14 schedule

bigapple

Starter
this upcoming week NBA will realase 2k14 schedule

count how many ESPN/ABC game of heat will be aired even with garbage teams.

Knicks

Bulls

Pacers

do u know if Knicks will be playing again @ Xmas games?

just 3 months remaining.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I'm pretty sure there will be Knicks basketball on the Christmas day, probably against a rival or an other kind of top team. IMO Knicks - Nets will be very probable, or Knicks - Pacers, maybe Heat. BTW, thanks for to the hint about the schedule, right now I'm looking for options to come to NYC in February, my time window is rather small, so the Knicks schedule will be crucial.

bigapple

Starter
last Knicks victory was vs Rose Bulls @ MSG it was easy victory

personaly i dont wana heat vs knicks in that day.

much better nyets.

february its all star month knicks allways were on road.

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer
last Knicks victory was vs Rose Bulls @ MSG it was easy victory

personaly i dont wana heat vs knicks in that day.

much better nyets.

february its all star month knicks allways were on road.

No, last victory was Knicks - Celtics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigapple

Starter
true but that was cutted season started in xmas games so it was very diffrent games Pringles cancellation and woody destination.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Reports indicate game 1 at home vs the bucks. Should be a breeze to a 1-0 start

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

GordonGecko

Benchwarmer
This just in, Knicks are gonna be playing at least one preseason game at the garden after all. They're going to play on 10/25, 3 days before the Rangers open:

Account Number: XXXXXX

Dear Subscriber,

As you likely know, the final phase of the historic, three-year transformation of Madison Square Garden is currently underway, and scheduled to be completed in late October of this year. Accordingly, the first 2013-14 New York Knicks home game will be the preseason matchup vs. the Charlotte Bobcats on 10/25/13. Therefore, the Knicks will be playing only 42 games at MSG, not the 44 games (41 regular season + 3 preseason) that were previously invoiced.

To account for this change, MSG will adjust your outstanding balance and corresponding payment schedule to reflect the new 42 game total. This change will be reflected as of today, Thursday, August 15, 2013. You can track your account activity by logging in to your My Knicks Account Manager by clicking here.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me via email [email protected] or phone 212-465-0000.

Thank you again for your support as a Knicks Season Subscriber, we look forward to welcoming you back to Madison Square Garden for the 2013-14 Knicks season.

Let's Go Knicks!

Your Knicks Account Executive

Last edited: